A Contingency Plan

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Should the liberal element in the USA ever succeed to the point where hunting was declared illegal, how would you react (other than cry a lot)??

Would you submit completely, or would you become a poacher??

dixie

Vernon, honestly, I don't know what other choice we'd have, other than to submit. I've lived long enough to know that the enjoyment of it would be gone if I had to "sneak in" and become something myself I truly hate, a poacher.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`d be a poacher. I`d limit my "poachin`" to my own land, but I wouldn`t stop huntin`, or fishin` either, for that matter. And if they did succeed in confiscatin` my weapons, then I`d just make my own. Then it would be a game of "catch me if you can."
Seems like I said this in another thread somewhere, "JUST BECAUSE IT IS A MANMADE LAW, DOESN`T NECESSARILY MAKE IT RIGHT." It would be purty hard to stop me from huntin or fishin`.

Good thought provokin` thread Mr. Vernon. Thanks.

Lostoutlaw

nicodemus said:
I`d be a poacher. I`d limit my "poachin`" to my own land, but I wouldn`t stop huntin`, or fishin` either, for that matter. And if they did succeed in confiscatin` my weapons, then I`d just make my own. Then it would be a game of "catch me if you can."
Seems like I said this in another thread somewhere, "JUST BECAUSE IT IS A MANMADE LAW, DOESN`T NECESSARILY MAKE IT RIGHT."

Good thought provokin` thread Mr. Vernon. Thanks.

Well AGREED with

GeauxLSU

I'd gladly submit and encourage everyone to as well. In some parts of the country in ONE year they'd be PAYING us to hunt again.

For that legally madated hiatus I'd still be in the woods though. Probably documenting the insansity with a video camera.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I want to rephrase part of what I said in my first post.

THE ONLY WAY THOSE IDIOTS COULD MAKE ME STOP HUNTIN` OR FISHIN` WOULD BE TO EITHER LOCK ME UP OR KILL ME!

Again, if that does happen, catch me if you can!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I figured more folks would respond to this? :huh:

LJay

Retired Mod
nicodemus said:
I want to rephrase part of what I said in my first post.

THE ONLY WAY THOSE IDIOTS COULD MAKE ME STOP HUNTIN` OR FISHIN` WOULD BE TO EITHER LOCK ME UP OR KILL ME!

Again, if that does happen, catch me if you can!
Amen Nick, if it goes that far, might as well go to Iraq.

GeauxLSU

NOYDB said:
What's the season and limit on liberals? Is there a stamp?
There are considered a nuisance non-native and therefore not a game animal. There is no limit. Any weapon is legal but logic normally is deadly with one shot. You don't need a stamp but an RNC card has also been proven to be deadly on occasion.
You may take them 365 days a year 24 hours a day. They are not hard to find. They are very noisey. Their normall call sounds like constant crying but it can also be a shrill shreek. About every 4 years they become EXTREMELY vocal but are invariabley quieted back down in short order. Don't take them all though please, they are very entertaining creatures.

Randy

I will enver be a paocher unless I had to do it to survive. Nope, if hunting becomes illegal or baiting becomes legal, I will just fish I guess.

ponyboy

probably end up being locked away in a mental ward somewhere..........:yawn:

Handgunner

Call me a "law breaker" should it ever be banned or made illegal to hunt.

I look at it like this. God provided us the animals for food. In order to get that, we have to hunt and kill them.

No man will take away a right given to me by God.

pnome

I would hunt in a country that did not have such a law. Either Mexico or Canada.

slightly grayling

I suppose I would give the family farm property a ranch name (ranchero carniverous or something) and rename any deer on my property as free range cattle......and harvest whenever.

Dub

Start hunting wacko liberal Dems.

Before this offends someone let me clarify. I'd do my best to uncover their misdoings and make them public knowledge.

Can you think of the fun and havoc that this would create.

holadude

I think I would buy a lot of corn and put it along the roadsides. That way, them bambi huggers would lose a bumper every couple monthe and get sick of them cute little backstraps running around.