Brazilian Agate

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Here`s a little point I just made from an agate from South America, Brazil, to be exact. The Redhead claimed this one soon as I walked inside with it. It would be a sho-nuff deer killer.

Attachments

• MVC-156F.JPG
    MVC-156F.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 343

LJay

Retired Mod
That ain't fair fer the Redhead to a be claiming them points afore we see 'um.

Beautiful work Nick!!!!!!!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Here is another one from the same piece of stone. She ain`t seen this one yet and I`m hidin` it! ;)

Attachments

• MVC-158F.JPG
    MVC-158F.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 332

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
And here`s a semi-backlit shot of it. I don`t have the best sense of proportion and the way the color bands on this one ran, it kept givin` me an optical disillusion. I couldn`t tell if it was even on both sides and still can`t.

Attachments

• MVC-159F.JPG
    MVC-159F.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 329

Dawg In the Swamp

Fine work indeed Mr Nick. Looks awsome!

bam_bam

that brazilian agate is some tough stuff. pretty points

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks ya`ll. Bam Bam, your`re right, this stuff is tougher than woodpecker lips. I worked up a blister on those two.

Al33

... it kept givin` me an optical disillusion. I couldn`t tell if it was even on both sides and still can`t.

Even a one eyed fella can see that it's not even. Definitely a cull so send it to me 'cause I like culls.;)

Hoss

Glad to see that you wised up Nic and started hiding em. Them some good looking points.

Hoss

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!:clap:

Just BB

Looks alittle crooked Nic, better give that one to BB

CAL

Yep,ole Delt is right.Thang is crooked beyond repair.Just chunk it in mer sack and call BR549!::ke: