sushi get together round 2

FESTUSHAGGIN

just wanted to toss the idea out. lets get together again for sushi soon. the only thing is with my school schedule only nights i can do it will be thursday and friday. pretty much any of those nights in the coming weeks are open. there are a couple of places in and around canton. or we can go to kennesaw or marietta. im pretty much open for anywhere.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
NO

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

J

JR

how about somewhere around Woodstock.... I might be in for it then...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
How 'bout a little further east? Maybe Roswell/Alpharetta? I could cut karate class one Thursday night for some good sushi. My Sensei might even give me extra credit.

FESTUSHAGGIN

there is a place in roswell that i hear is pretty good. called shallots. we could go there. or im sure there are others in the area that im not familiar with. any suggestions

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Roswell would work for me.

J

JR

There is a GREAT place at Shallowford/Sandy Plains (convienant for Woodstock, Marietta, AND Roswell)!!! It is called Asahi!!!! It's right near Lassiter H.S. and just down Sandy Plains from Hwy 92.

StriperAddict

there is a place in roswell that i hear is pretty good. called shallots. we could go there. or im sure there are others in the area that im not familiar with. any suggestions

Shallots for me, I can do it on a Friday night.

Pick a date & i'm there, Festus

:cheers:

Shallots Sushi & Thai Cuisine
695 Holcomb Bridge Rd
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 992-3500

View Map:
http://maps.citysearch.com/location/41920004

StriperAddict

Update??

StriperAddict

TTT... tryin' for a sushi revival

Guess there must be bad sushi out there?? :huh:

I'm gonna give this another shot... waddaya all thinks of going to the Thai Diner in Discover Mills next Friday, say at 7pm? The sushi there is AWESOME, and the dinner selections are great as well. I guarantee my Mrs. will come since this is a close drive for her after work... like me. (Besides, she's better company than us 'pot stirrers :smash: :D ) I'd love to do lunch there on that Friday, but it's too far from work. But I'll bail to those who wanna do lunch instead of diner, I know Friday eves are tough on folks. ;)

Maybe afterwards, we can all go to Bass Pro & spend our money... and maybe I can get some of ya to run interference with the Mrs. so I CAN spend bucks at BPS ! :cool:

:rofl: :rofl:

J

JR

I've been watching this... If something gets planned, I could be in!

J

JR

Well... Ya know me! I did try to mention a place (in the middle of Canton/Woodstock/Roswell/Marietta/Gwinnett) with NO response, so I'm trying to help!!!!!!!

StriperAddict

Well... Ya know me! I did try to mention a place (in the middle of Canton/Woodstock/Roswell/Marietta/Gwinnett) with NO response, so I'm trying to help!!!!!!!

Plan it, Kjr... no one's really biting the Thai diner idea. Suggest a new date and I'll make every effort :cool:

(me & sushi... :love: .... :D:D)

StriperAddict

sushi... sushi... sushi... !!!!!!

Hey, C'mon back on this, Festus... it was your idea 1st!!!

We need a plan, man
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get your SUSHI....
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get your SUSHI................. !!!!!!

sorry I hyjack'd !!!!

:shoot: :shoot:

J

JR

Problem is, WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Woodstock, near E. Cobb and Roswell..... So ANYWHERE in those locals work for me.... For those of y'all in Gwinnett, it might be too far a ride JUST for sushi!!!???!!!

There are a TON of places around here, and some are really, REALLY good!!! But maybe not convienant for most!!!

Look up, mapquest Asahi (sp?).... On Shallowford Rd., nearly at the corner of Shallowford and Sandy Plains... A soft '8 iron' to Lassiter, and maybe 4 miles from Horsetown.... Hope that gives ya an idea of where that place is.... Or somewhere in Roswell is FINE!

StriperAddict

LUNCH then??

OK! let’s try this: The Thai Diner (Next to Jillian’s at Discover Mills Mall) Date: Thursday Nov. 2nd, time 11:30 AM.

I can be there early to secure a table.

We need to know who’s in… !!

I’ll check the post at 9am that morning for the count. So c’mon folks, if you don’t like sushi, come anyway, the Thai food is outta this world!!