sushi get together round 2

FESTUSHAGGIN

sorry i havnt chimed in in a while. to be honest i completely forgot i had posted this. school has been very demanding lateley and i havnt been on a whole lot. i cant do lunch but yall go ahead. we can still plan a evening. im liking the idea of going to shallots. i dont think that would be too much of a stretch for most of us.

bigox911

I'll meet up on the north side sometime. Just say when and where.

outdoorgirl

OK! let’s try this: The Thai Diner (Next to Jillian’s at Discover Mills Mall) Date: Thursday Nov. 2nd, time 11:30 AM.

I can be there early to secure a table.

We need to know who’s in… !!

I’ll check the post at 9am that morning for the count. So c’mon folks, if you don’t like sushi, come anyway, the Thai food is outta this world!!

I'll try to make it.

StriperAddict

sorry i havnt chimed in in a while. to be honest i completely forgot i had posted this. school has been very demanding lateley and i havnt been on a whole lot. i cant do lunch but yall go ahead. we can still plan a evening. im liking the idea of going to shallots. i dont think that would be too much of a stretch for most of us.

Shallots... :D This will work sometime, too.

Got a PM from one so far for Sushi lunch Nov. 2nd. Anyone else?

Lostoutlaw

ME TOO ME TOO save me a bowl I'll even come to Jackson and get it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nothing like good Chili :clap:

StriperAddict

Who's in?

The Thai Diner (Next to Jillian’s at Discover Mills Mall) Date: Thursday Nov. 2nd, time 11:30 AM.

bigox911

Sure man I'll come!

StriperAddict

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Any day but Friday is good for me.

outdoorgirl

I'll pop in for a few just to say hey...I work right up the road. I can't stay long because I have something going on here at work.

Wouldn't mind meeting some more Woodyites.

BuckinFish

dont say the s word anymore, i just ate it for lunch and im about to bust

StriperAddict

There's great food for lunch there that isn't sushi, they have a grilled grouper lunch that is one of the best seafood dishes I've ever had...

:yeah:

StriperAddict

... and not too expensive :clap: :clap: :clap:

bigox911

We doin this or not?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
OK Glenn, we on for tomorrow at 11:30?

StriperAddict

OK Glenn, we on for tomorrow at 11:30?

Been off the board today until now... sorry.

Yessir... so far I count 3 eaters and outdoorgirl will also stop by.

I'll be at the back at a table around 11:15, but 11:30 is still the time. Attached is a Discover Mills map that will show you the Thai Diner location, in relation to Bass Pro Shops. I shaded both the diner and BPS in red.

See ya tomorrow!

Last edited:

StriperAddict

Also, the Thai Diner is accessible from the parking lot side, so you don't have to walk into the Mall if you don't want to. The covered parking deck is near the Diner, too.