What are y’all doing to get ready for Putin?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I’m wearing these goggles everywhere I go. I figure since there military grade they’ll probably keep me from going blind when he drops the A bomb 7F19E1CD-2B9A-487F-B298-7CB6BE3F3C71.jpeg

tr21

I'm stocking up on VODKA so I can welcome him properly like our PRES. will do !
E5SzHGqXwAI1Lio

tr21

Unless Putin decides to invade the Okefenokee Swamp, I don't care...
he aint coming over here XI is though, soon ! Biden has our military plugging in our electric aircraft and tanks to be ready because he has depleted our strategic oil reserve trying to get votes !!!!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I tag a few once in a while...

My shack sits atop the largest Hump Terminal on the east coast, sorting and classifying about 3000 cars daily.

Can you say primary target?
Major one at that! My 1st cousin worked there after retiring from the Marines, then went into Civil Service, gave me a tour years ago. Also, St. Mary's is my home away from home due to having another cousin living there all my life.(y)

GeorgiaBob

I have a home close enough to Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base that I can hear the National Anthem from the base loudspeakers on a very quiet morning. If the US long range anti-missile defense fails, and the local Patriot batteries miss, then I have absolutely nothing to worry about - I will just be a darker shadow on some blast destroyed wall. Goggles not needed!

Of course I might be up in Liberty County at my little lake house and far enough away from Kings Bay to be safe from the blast. I wonder if Puuti will target the 3rd Infantry Division too?

I'm not sure that there is anyplace in the lower 48 that is far enough from a possible military target to be entirely safe. Too bad the 50's fad of building backyard buried bunkers faded away, a comfortable hole in the ground isn't such a bad idea!