What are y’all doing to get ready for Putin?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm just gonna stock up on Knob Creek 100 proof in hopes if I survive I'll have something to do.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I’m wearing these goggles everywhere I go. I figure since there military grade they’ll probably keep me from going blind when he drops the A bomb View attachment 1182635
If Pooty Poo is able to land one of his nukes over here, going blind is the least of your worries! :bounce:

And I hope somebody kills Putin soon.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
3D-printing payload-dropping devices for consumer drones :cool:

OwlRNothing

I think the bunker thing was just to keep people from panicking. You wouldn't want to live in there for months, then come out when you ran out of water/food and then be killed over time by radiation. Better to just go when it hits, IMHO.

That said, I never thought in a million years that I'd be so apathetic about Russia nuking us, but with dork-in-chief at the helm, fuel and food prices at insane levels, government stepping all over the rights of Americans and holding people without charges who walked single file through the Capitol - it almost seems like being blasted by a Russian nuke might be an upgrade in humanity's status. Just me? ok then.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I'm just gonna stock up on Knob Creek 100 proof in hopes if I survive I'll have something to do.
I’ll get a couple of sample bottles so you can stop by here on the way to your bugout location for a quick nip

oldfella1962

If you've never seen it, I suggest watching "Failsafe" with Henry Fonda as the President, when we lose contact with bombers heading towards Russia! :eek:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I think the bunker thing was just to keep people from panicking. You wouldn't want to live in there for months, then come out when you ran out of water/food and then be killed over time by radiation. Better to just go when it hits, IMHO.

That said, I never thought in a million years that I'd be so apathetic about Russia nuking us, but with dork-in-chief at the helm, fuel and food prices at insane levels, government stepping all over the rights of Americans and holding people without charges who walked single file through the Capitol - it almost seems like being blasted by a Russian nuke might be an upgrade in humanity's status. Just me? ok then.
Reason I live where I do... Atlanta is #3 on every hit list ... one millisecond of bright light and gone.