Late Season in IL...Live From The Tree 2012!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Mrpdl...altho its always possible...this was on a completely different area of property.

Glad y'all have enjoyed...cause you know i have!

Dupree

Mrpdl...altho its always possible...this was on a completely different area of property.

Glad y'all have enjoyed...cause you know i have!

The chocolate 9 I let walk last Wednesday and Thursday got killed Saturday nearly a mile from where I saw him.

Jeff Phillips

Great buck JT!

Congrats Brotha:cheers:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just talked with bubba. Def not same deer. Not sure anyone has seen him this year.

4x4 cool video n hunt btw!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Brother...Congrats , Congrats, Congrats....again !!:cool::cool:...I can NOT wait to put my hands on it !!....Thats a due reward after the season we have had....very deserved !!...That dang Mid-West hunting is easy aint it !!!:rofl:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Brother...Congrats , Congrats, Congrats....again !!:cool::cool:...I can NOT wait to put my hands on it !!....Thats a due reward after the season we have had....very deserved !!...That dang Mid-West hunting is easy aint it !!!:rofl:

Brother we started it great with your freak and ended it great with my stud.

Now bring on the banana heads!

huntindawg

Way to go, man...heck of a nice buck.

Soooo, where did you end up hitting him?

bulletjig

Love the thread and that beast.Someday im gonna get up there!!!!!!::;::;::;

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Way to go, man...heck of a nice buck.

Soooo, where did you end up hitting him?

Behind last rib on his right side. Came out in his left arm pit. Shot was perfect for how much he was angling. Sure felt like it was back to far when i punched thru tho.

Only ran about 75 yards so i was happy:yeah:

huntindawg

Sounds like a perfect quartering away shot...

Way to put it on him and not get midwest buck fever.

Heavy Chevy

Off the weekend back today , but real busy saw your message but not able to read till now. Way to hang in there Congratulations

J Ferguson

Ole Woody would be proud not only of the deer but of ur dedication to the forum and the LFTT..... Man I would of love to seen the work he could've done on this beast for u.... Hats off for JT and this sweet beast but also hats off for Woody for his vision of this forum and makin the LFTT possible ...... Also to the dedecation and risk that JT. Has put into the LFTT I think most of us don't realize how risky it is to be posting when u have a shooter well within range.... Thank You JT for the experience and Woody for the vision.....

Jason

TC7mm08

JT,
Man I am in South Carolina and I follow you all each and every day. Congrats on a monster, but more importantly, Thank You Bubba for your dedication to keeping us with you. I have never been to the MidWest hunting but I have lived it through you all's eyes.. Thank a million and awesome deer man..Drink a cold one for me in SC brother.

ultramag

That is an awesome buck!!! I sure have enjoyed following y'all on this thread since the first post..congrats again..you earned that buck my friend:fine:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ole Woody would be proud not only of the deer but of ur dedication to the forum and the LFTT..... Man I would of love to seen the work he could've done on this beast for u.... Hats off for JT and this sweet beast but also hats off for Woody for his vision of this forum and makin the LFTT possible ...... Also to the dedecation and risk that JT. Has put into the LFTT I think most of us don't realize how risky it is to be posting when u have a shooter well within range.... Thank You JT for the experience and Woody for the vision.....

Jason

Dang man i miss Woodrow!

Can't imagine how great he would make this beast look hang
ng on my wall