Late Season in IL...Live From The Tree 2012!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
JT,
Man I am in South Carolina and I follow you all each and every day. Congrats on a monster, but more importantly, Thank You Bubba for your dedication to keeping us with you. I have never been to the MidWest hunting but I have lived it through you all's eyes.. Thank a million and awesome deer man..Drink a cold one for me in SC brother.

Other than the fun we've had over the last 7 years doing this....your post is a lot of the reason for it.

I can't count how many folks have said basically the same thing over the years. Makes it even more worth while. Best ever was several years back when a fella serving our country was in a sand box and told me that him and all his enlisted hunting buds followed along living the woods live thru us...

Don't get much better

hoosierdaddy79

Congrats JT. Now since the hunting has gotten easy there maybe it'll overflow to my neck of the woods too. I'm glad they finally showed up for ya man.

fellybbob

rejoycing in the spotlight huh?. Bubba i was aking fo you this mor. you taking a nap like you usually do in the stand

J Ferguson

Dang man i miss Woodrow!

Can't imagine how great he would make this beast look hang
ng on my wall

Dude I knew Woody for many years and he did a lot of work for me and u ain't ever meet personaly as far as I know but ole Woodrow talked very highly of u and how much u helped him out over the years with this forum..... U can rest assured he has walked every step and sat every minute with u this year...... Ole boy thought the world of u and u can bet he's cheering u one right now.....

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dude I knew Woody for many years and he did a lot of work for me and u ain't ever meet personaly as far as I know but ole Woodrow talked very highly of u and how much u helped him out over the years with this forum..... U can rest assured he has walked every step and sat every minute with u this year...... Ole boy thought the world of u and u can bet he's cheering u one right now.....

Only fella i can ever say that i truly miss.:(

Havana Dude

Thats more bone than I will see total in a season............on a bunch of bucks. Congrats on a hard earned kill. Glad ya switched them work days I bet!!!!

SowGreen

Man I take one day off and I miss the whole thing. Congratulations on a well deserved beast. Regardless of it being your personal best I bet it is the sweetest because of how hard you worked and how much time you spent seeing nothing. Thanks for taking us along and congratulations again JT.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
rejoycing in the spotlight huh?. Bubba i was aking fo you this mor. you taking a nap like you usually do in the stand

A brother has to sleep every now and then at my age !! Felly....man I drive back home to having to work seven straight 12 hr nights and sleeping during the day and look what I freaking miss!!!!...I stay up there 6 weeks and nothing...come home and thwack !!!....Dude cant gut, skin, quarter, debone....no knife....cut himself to much !!!...I just hate it I wasnt there to jump up and down with him and complain the whole time dragging the beast out.....and to relive every minute while fixing the tottys!!!...:mad::mad:

Hey....gotta pay for next year !!!

fellybbob

A brother has to sleep every now and then at my age !! Felly....man I drive back home to having to work seven straight 12 hr nights and sleeping during the day and look what I freaking miss!!!!...I stay up there 6 weeks and nothing...come home and thwack !!!....Dude cant gut, skin, quarter, debone....no knife....cut himself to much !!!...I just hate it I wasnt there to jump up and down with him and complain the whole time dragging the beast out.....and to relive every minute while fixing the tottys!!!...:mad::mad:

Hey....gotta pay for next year !!!

NOTHING?
Come on Bubba did Jt beast made you forget that monster 6 you got at the begining of the season.
that was a STUD SIX bro ::ke:

Meriwether Mike

Jim,
Let me add my compliments once again on sticking with it and getting it done. You are living the dream! Enjoy the good times!!:yeah:

bilgerat

Senior
Dang man i miss Woodrow!

Can't imagine how great he would make this beast look hang
ng on my wall

Im sure Woody would have made him look great!! but Greg would make him look good too, he did My big 10 in My avatar and did a great job!
Congrats again on a awesome buck JT,
Makes Me want to come up that way next year and hunt those mid west bruisers!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Felly...as best we know this buck has not been seen by any of our hunters

Ok folks back to the real world now. See y'all live again soon

Blu

Dude Congratulations on a mighty Fine BUCK!!!!!! Way to stay after it!!!!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
NOTHING?
Come on Bubba did Jt beast made you forget that monster 6 you got at the begining of the season.
that was a STUD SIX bro ::ke:

no...no, felly....im talking bout my boy....i been waiting on him to yank that release for 6 weeks!!!.... carried a bottle of patron all over the country!!!.... dude waits till im home sleeping.....now i gotta wait till jan doe hunt to break the seal!!!:huh: