Live From The Tree IL Opening Morning

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Course nothing is ever as easy as it should be.

No arrow or blood at the site. Weeds are high so I’m sure arrow is in the dug in deep.

Just found blood drop about 50 yards from hit. Currently looking like walking blood drops.

Lovely. Be back later.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
She obviously didn’t crash 40 yards where I thought and the shot not nearly as good as it felt.

I’m about 200 yards from shot. On a main trail with a drop of blood every 10-15 yards.

I’ll stay with it until I don’t.

Highs and lows. Good morning other than the lows

slow motion

She obviously didn’t crash 40 yards where I thought and the shot not nearly as good as it felt.

I’m about 200 yards from shot. On a main trail with a drop of blood every 10-15 yards.

I’ll stay with it until I don’t.

Highs and lows. Good morning other than the lows
Tough break man. That's one of the great things about your LFTT legacy. It's real. Successful at times and other times not so much. Good luck on the track and thanks for the ride.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hate to call it quits but what do ya do? Ran out of blood about a half hour ago. Most she bled that I found is maybe a 1/4 cup.

So hopefully she’s alive and well or hopefully she’s feeding coyotes. Dont like anything in between.

Y’all keep hunting. See you again soon

Course you could been like me. Equipment issues miss, shoot that evening hit a small sapling miss, 30 mintues later shoot again vine miss… blew up 2 arrows lol… loosing a deer is not good either !! I’m glad I didnt wound one only good thing about it.. no matter how good you are bow hunting is humbling and hard.. guess we need @flatsmaster daughter to show us how it’s done …. :bounce:

flatsmaster

My buddy was on SW part of farm and noticed he’d left a camera on tree … not far from Jimmy John stand and had a pic of Rico … I new he made it thru but see he’s dinged one brow for sure … last year pic hard horn and this year pic .. either way a solid buck … Oct 1st so we leave in 30 days but who’s counting IMG_5234.jpegIMG_5235.jpeg

barry mooney

Hate to call it quits but what do ya do? Ran out of blood about a half hour ago. Most she bled that I found is maybe a 1/4 cup.

So hopefully she’s alive and well or hopefully she’s feeding coyotes. Dont like anything in between.

Y’all keep hunting. See you again soon
Plans for this years LFTT?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Oh why not?
Ya know.. There are just certain things some of us are just known for.

So SUCK IT UP MAN!!!!!!

I just flew down to Tampa today, Salt Lake City next Monday, Milwaukee the following.. AND I'm DONE! But I'll be hitting the airport on Friday and driving to camp!!! Each and every weekend! Got my 10 days off coming soon!!!!

You get it boy! :cheers: