Live From The Tree IL Opening Morning

slow motion

Jim. May I suggest you add something else to the title that takes this thread beyond the opener? Let's us fill in the gaps for you. Just a thought cause I hear there may be a certain Ga. Redneck headed NE soon. Maybe........

slow motion

I've had 3 jobs placed in holding patterns. Gonna be some looooong days if they all suddenly get ready but you gotta take advantage of opportunities. Double checked and the crops are picked. Other than a fertilizer application they are done farming until spring. Got rats to kill today and preparations to complete today. Then tomorrow morning I'm headed to Green County Illinois for a few days. More to come................

rosco772001

Glad to see things up and running jt. Good luck to everyone this season and be safe . Will contribute when I can . Freakin love this stuff!!

My oldest started off with a grill mama with his new 350 legend this past weekend .

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpeg
    IMG_1883.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 37

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Nope, this one was just a morning hunt. And now it's done
Not for me! Left camp last Sunday, flew to Wisconsin on Monday, back this morning at 10am. And now..

Back at camp. Wife ain’t happy but she understands. It’s Deer Season! I’m down here next weekend for 10 days. Vacation!

You ain’t done either..;)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
D70BAA88-A3D2-4FB9-92F6-915359E39A87.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And @Jim Thompson

It ain’t ever over until they put ya down. I’m still dragging my best friend up a tree like he drug me. I won’t let him get in trees anymore. So I bought him a new BOG for rifle opener tomorrow. :cheers:

FC795B31-7BD1-436F-98BD-480949501090.jpeg

rosco772001

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts