Who's gonna be hunting in the snow this weekend?

Permitchaser

I might not be able to get in, it might be to slippery, I may be too cold. Are you hunters or mice. You won't know if you can't get there unless you go and if you can't drive to your stand, Walk
Never heard so much wineing
I can't go tomorrow cause of my grandsons basketball but I'll be there Sunday morning hoping there will still be snow and ice

Duff

I'll be out after em in the morning

meatseeker

I might not be able to get in, it might be to slippery, I may be too cold. Are you hunters or mice. You won't know if you can't get there unless you go and if you can't drive to your stand, Walk
Never heard so much wineing
I can't go tomorrow cause of my grandsons basketball but I'll be there Sunday morning hoping there will still be snow and ice

Cause for us in the hills it ain’t that simple. I can hunt at my house but have other places I wouldn’t dare go. These steep grades and curves don’t put you in a ditch. It can be a long ride down hill after you leave the road.

Glenn

Was hoping to give Dawson WMA a try, but between Canton and the higher elevations there are too many “if’s”.

So I’m gonna try for a spot much closer to home and hope the road isn’t iced up.

PappyHoel

PappyHoel

Was hoping to give Dawson WMA a try, but between Canton and the higher elevations there are too many “if’s”.

So I’m gonna try for a spot much closer to home and hope the road isn’t iced up.

I may op for that this morning instead of the hunt club. I'm 2 miles from the Atlanta trac gate, instead of 10 to my club in lumpkin.

Can I sign in online?

shootemall

NOOOO! I'm up, I'm excited to go out, and a Uhaul truck got stuck in front of my house. I live on a curve/hill, so it's too risky trying to go around it on ice without hitting it.
Guess I'll build a snowman with the kids, maybe make them some hot chocolate, and try later when ice is gone. Regardless, I love this stuff!

eavega

5UQnHUVgI_IEtrFx9_K3MfRXDMXi05NEAr8KexRnL7B_KK9RDVj-_WpG4qnecdrvW_Uz_l66FZsD30FwDjukCI4WZZYy2c4unHBQDLOl9XV3x6UKicjin_6ID1EgnlerFUGD8oI_HIE3LduswLnUGlNNA1Hm0dOAEbQzdbHN5U-WPNVxcK8n88i6aV5NC1Z1Qun6FTrZLq3Lv4_JAeVWBalDQcBF7f7uEu9YWgXcVEdpL-7Mibgr_R86pLaleDxQDiYKdYFWbAZYkPPUjnRIWIN-3B6MDok2d4gvSQmThR_5nkL_AuPd8W7n_COFs7pxkLQdXi75oQb_wGiWPGiIzZuQtB9Cn3VWEnlGP6NfmKXRmyNp33E5jvNfjyKqIX7pI_cFXL8tpVpN4mcRBBQZlRLl7BMs95tq3Ci-HG4O2ZCPA-V_lOdSlrlAxn771mj9CIxOsYt90HgQHvTx6QGsJJIDpQH54cJxVYteZkRaMOx-UZenKv6nrqK_WDINljfQyYY4N794k3J56ZOr0u0dmmMFyfGWsM-li3Y687hnoGnvLEBIZ1Cb_-bBtJHaVcrXDldfTp4b1VdFxjx74-5RbuUBxGJ9rAcfIGaWPF_4Xyo=w1316-h987-no

I was out on Sunday. No luck though

-E