See ya Brice Ramsey

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Now who are we going to get to punt the ball? Is he going as a QB or punter?:D

Good luck Dawg!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hate to see him go. Now there is no real backup for Eason.

FootLongDawg

Hate to see him go. Now there is no real backup for Eason.

Catch up on your Dawg news Elfiii. The way Fromm is going, Eason will be the backup next season. Yahoooooo!!!! Coaches and players are RAVING about Fromm's knowledge of the playbook, on field talent, and leadership even though he just got on campus in January. Even chewing out veterans for lining up wrong etc. Reggie Wilkerson is also transferring.

westcobbdog

Brice is talented and a DGD, but he saw the writing on the wall as 3rd string this year. Marshall Long will punt, I think.

BuckNasty83

Earn the spot or play backup. That's the way it goes. Eason could just as easily lose the starting position to an incoming freshman this year. That is how the process works.

Highly unlikely. Fromm should redshirt. But the guy hasn't even played a down of college ball and you dawgs think he's the 2nd Coming of Christ. Yall are going to be disappointed when he's not what you built him up to be. And even if he was to dethrone Eason, Eason would split. Then yall are still screwed

Browning Slayer

Highly unlikely. Fromm should redshirt. But the guy hasn't even played a down of college ball and you dawgs think he's the 2nd Coming of Christ. Yall are going to be disappointed when he's not what you built him up to be. And even if he was to dethrone Eason, Eason would split. Then yall are still screwed

I think you are just upset cause Dobbs was a failure and now the Vols don't have a clue who the QB will be...

Showtime

Banned
Highly unlikely. Fromm should redshirt.

Strongly agree.

But the guy hasn't even played a down of college ball and you dawgs think he's the 2nd Coming of Christ. Yall are going to be disappointed when he's not what you built him up to be

I don't think that, but he seems to have the leadership skills of a vet/senior player. Reports are he was calling all the new receivers to come have practices over Christmas/New Years break. Then calling to task those who didn't show up.

I also don't see him as a flop. Only time will tell, but I think Eason's job is in bigger jeopardy as a Junior more than this year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Catch up on your Dawg news Elfiii. The way Fromm is going, Eason will be the backup next season. Yahoooooo!!!! Coaches and players are RAVING about Fromm's knowledge of the playbook, on field talent, and leadership even though he just got on campus in January. Even chewing out veterans for lining up wrong etc. Reggie Wilkerson is also transferring.

We'll see. It's Eason's spot to lose.

Browning Slayer

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Showtime

Banned
We need to get past starting the freshman QB who shows promise.;)

Yep. UGA went through the pain of getting Eason's freshman season out of the way in a season that was never going to be great to begin with. No sense it doing that all over again.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I don't know him but do know some people that do. More or less Bryce never really cared all that much about being a college football star from what I've been told. He had a chance to play college ball some took it but he was more interested in having fun than anything else. Hard to blame him all that much I guess.

bullgator

Glad to see ya back in the sports forum SGD :cheers:

Showtime

Banned
Problem is I don't see Eason progressing way past his troubles of last year.

Why? He had more yardage against the GA #1 D than Fromm had against the GA #2 D. And that was with minimal threat of a run game since Chubb and Michel only combined for 2 touches all day long. Still shredded the #1's for over 300 yards without his 2 biggest weapons. :rofl: