10/14 am

Dupree

I’ll be waking my son up soon to head on another wma hunt. I walked 4 miles yesterday checking spots. In all that walking I found 2 spots that are really good. There are acorns everywhere, but most doesn’t have promising deer sign. If we get the spot I want, we will be sitting at the crest of a hardwood bowl. I did not walk through what we will be watching, but I could see a big scrape, and a lot of rubs. I saw what appeared to be a 2yr old 8 while I was observing the area. There are multiple white oaks steadily dropping. The hunt is either sex, but going to hold out for bucks. Since he killed two bucks last weekend, he wants to see how many bonus tag bucks he can kill this year. Will update in a few hours.

Dupree

Y’all kill something! Got gout flare up in big toe don’t think I could wear a boot this morning! Getting old sux
You ever tried drinking apple cider vinegar? I had a guy tell me he drinks about 12 ounces of it anytime he gets a flair up and it goes away that day. I drink a couple ounces a day and haven’t had any gout issues in a couple of years. I eat red meat daily, but have also quit drinking alcohol.