See ya Brice Ramsey

GA native

I don't see how we can expect the O line to be much better early on. Gonna be a lot of new faces there, who have not played a down together. I would expect to see them improve as the season progresses.

Yep. Bobo and Richt both let the program fall apart as they courted other job opportunities. Shottenheimer, as it turned out, was just a placeholder.

The team Kirby took over didn't even have a placekicker. Just that Hamm guy.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don't see how we can expect the O line to be much better early on. Gonna be a lot of new faces there, who have not played a down together. I would expect to see them improve as the season progresses.

You're spot on Charlie.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
UGA is trending for Matt Corral, a 5 star from California. If UGA gets him or Fields, I'll take back everything I said about QB recruiting.

Well?? I love bumping old threads..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nickel back

Earn the spot or play backup. That's the way it goes. Eason could just as easily lose the starting position to an incoming freshman this year. That is how the process works.

MC just might be right,jury is still out

Highly unlikely. Fromm should redshirt. But the guy hasn't even played a down of college ball and you dawgs think he's the 2nd Coming of Christ. Yall are going to be disappointed when he's not what you built him up to be. And even if he was to dethrone Eason, Eason would split. Then yall are still screwed

good one to bump, some interesting reads in this one

Browning Slayer

MC just might be right,jury is still out

good one to bump, some interesting reads in this one

We are use to proving Bucky wrong. That boy is wrong 99% of the time and he wonders why no one takes him serious..

Still waiting on lzbdually to chime in. He posted in the Justin Fields thread..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Highly unlikely. Fromm should redshirt. But the guy hasn't even played a down of college ball and you dawgs think he's the 2nd Coming of Christ. Yall are going to be disappointed when he's not what you built him up to be. And even if he was to dethrone Eason, Eason would split. Then yall are still screwed

Well, you were partially right again. He wasn't the 2nd Coming of Christ. He's the 3rd Coming plus a basket of chips and so far Eason is still here.

Hey Slayer, where's Bucknasty's new avatar?

Browning Slayer

Hey Slayer, where's Bucknasty's new avatar?

I'm working on it.. I've had a few different ideas and I keep changing it.. I should have it done this weekend.. :biggrin2:

Browning Slayer

UGA is trending for Matt Corral, a 5 star from California. If UGA gets him or Fields, I'll take back everything I said about QB recruiting.

Still waiting.... Funny how you have commented.. Take your plate of crow and chow down...:biggrin2:

Come on arm chair QB.... I can't wait until I see you eat it!!

Browning Slayer

Slayer just like a DAWG, digging up old bones! :bounce: keeping these boys honest up in herra

I just love shoving "facts" in people's pie holes.... We've got Fields.. Now it is time to shut up haters...:fine:

Browning Slayer

Still waiting.... Funny how you have commented.. Take your plate of crow and chow down...:biggrin2:

Come on arm chair QB.... I can't wait until I see you eat it!!

I just love shoving "facts" in people's pie holes.... We've got Fields.. Now it is time to shut up haters...:fine:

He's online right now.... Just admit your mouth was bigger than your checking account Lizzy... That is all...

Browning Slayer

Bump.... Kirby has made you look like a fool...

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

:pop::pop::pop:

Browning Slayer

Hmmm.... Take back everything.... Yeah right! You are avoiding it like the Vols do the end zone..

Browning Slayer

Browning if your tenacity were somehow harnessed for the good of man we could cure cancer and bring n Korea to its knees.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should meet me in person!

And if we had people that actually kept their word, we would a wall, lower taxes and Obamacare would be repealed..

People are only as good as their word!:cheers:

Browning Slayer

People are only as good as their word!:cheers:

Imagine if Kirby said a bunch of stuff and didn't follow thru with it.. would certain Dawg fans be upset? Yeah, they would pitch a fit and complain... Kirby keeps his word and so should other Dawgs...:pop:

MudDucker

Staff member
Yep. Bobo and Richt both let the program fall apart as they courted other job opportunities. Shottenheimer, as it turned out, was just a placeholder.

The team Kirby took over didn't even have a placekicker. Just that Hamm guy.

False! While BoBo was looking, Richt never was and had refused to even take interviews.

Shotty well he was just ... can't say it here. :bounce:

Old Winchesters

You were dead on......again. lol

It's possible Smart saw how QB recruiting was going this year and re-recruited Ramsey to stay at UGA. UGA missed out on the #1 player in the country Trevor Lawrence, the #2 overall player in Justin Fields, #4 QB Emory Jones and they were all from Georgia. Not even the though of UGA only having 2 scholarship QB's caused them to flip to UGA from Clemson, Penn St, and Ohio St respectively. I was completely against redshirting Fromm, but UGA might have to get some distance between him and Eason because it looks like there is no highly rated QB coming in for the next 2 years, as 2019 is a lean year for QB's. Having Ramsey back will give Smart the option, even thought it is unlikely Fromm does not see the field for at least 4-5 games in mop up duty.

Latest posts