are bonded bullets BETTER?

Buckman18

Except for the ten pounds of wasted burger. Last one I shot dead through both shoulders with a Barnes, it ruined both of them. It definitely put the deer down, though.

Hey Hillbilly,

Have you tried the Winchester Deer Season XP's? I can tell you appreciate the finer things in life, such as grey box Winchesters, and I think you would LOVE these. Especially for the money and availability. I've used them the past 2 years, and that put the deer DOWN!!!

ryanh487

I've killed many deer with SP and a good bit with bonded. Both will kill just fine. I've been more satisfied with the terminal performance of bonded, however, and will continue to use those as long as the $40/box doesn't bankrupt me.

1982ace

Cabelas has Barnes ammo 25% off right now
I just picked up a couple boxes of 130 ttsx for my.270 tikka

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Hillbilly,

Have you tried the Winchester Deer Season XP's? I can tell you appreciate the finer things in life, such as grey box Winchesters, and I think you would LOVE these. Especially for the money and availability. I've used them the past 2 years, and that put the deer DOWN!!!

No, I have not. I will have to check them out. Especially if they come in 7.62x39.