Change of pace

The mtn man

We've beat the baiting thing to death, let's all go over to the turkey forum and get decoys, ground blinds and roost shooting banned.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
We've beat the baiting thing to death, let's all go over to the turkey forum and get decoys, ground blinds and roost shooting banned.

No, let`s don`t.

:bounce: dare we venture into the duck thumpin forum!

I wouldn`t.....

From what I understand, management has just about had enough of all the trolling. Something to think about.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
No, let`s don`t.

I wouldn`t.....

From what I understand, management has just about had enough of all the trolling. Something to think about.

Fair warning y'all. He just pulled out his obsidian knife, he's got a sparkle in his eye and he's grinning. That means some cuttin' is about to commence.:bounce:

swamp hunter

I'm headed over his way with some Brown Liquor..I 'll have him posting Smack in an hour or so..
Get the Bannin knife out Nic..there's dust on the horizon and several Riders headed this way...

T-N-T

If only there were several other sub forums to read that didn't have the same ol same ol.

Oh.

Found em.

livetohunt

I agree. Let's stop it. Nobody will change their mind, either you are for or against baiting..The threads just cause trouble and arguing.

The mtn man

We could move over to the fishing forum and ban live bait, electronics and the consumption of big bass. No need to go to the deer dog forum, those guys had enough and left a long time ago, trolling over there only gets you crickets.

Gbr5pb

Used to be occasionally there was some useful information or entertainment on the forum! What happened ?

Permitchaser

Since deer season is over I've been tying Tarpon flies for my trip in June. Wanted to get that out of the way before turkey season
I don't go back to that thread after 500 responses now its 900
I won't even mention my opinion in case it might start something

The mtn man

Since deer season is over I've been tying Tarpon flies for my trip in June. Wanted to get that out of the way before turkey season
I don't go back to that thread after 500 responses now its 900
I won't even mention my opinion in case it might start something

That sounds like an awesome time! Tarpon on the fly is defiantly on my bucket list, heck I've never caught one, so I should have said tarpon is on my bucket list.

swamp hunter

Well mtn man come on down my way in sep with your Crappie rod and some little jigs. You can catch 20 Tarpon a day from the Farm ditches.
All about 1 to 10 pounds . Lot's of little Snook as well.

The mtn man

Well mtn man come on down my way in sep with your Crappie rod and some little jigs. You can catch 20 Tarpon a day from the Farm ditches.
All about 1 to 10 pounds . Lot's of little Snook as well.

That would be a blast, I was around Naples about a year ago, next time I'm in the area I'll look you up, thanks!!