10/14 am..

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Blackley county creek bottom...scruffy 4 pointer just eased by

Turpentine

If a doe comes in range I'ma take her. While waiting on the blackie Chan fox squirrel in this area. I'm out for a while good luck y'all.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Your deer count since Friday is how many I have seen all season.
26 so far.. I let a 9 walk Saturday morning I’m starting to regret.. Im after one certain deer...

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Shout out to dnr. You took a unhuntable 10 acres or more and turned it into paradise. Last year I thought this area was doomed forever and ya’ll musta burned it, sprayed it and or bush hogged it. Thing is you didn’t Take cut or burn everything and it looks WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
If I wasn’t here last year I wouldn’t even know anything was done.
Again totally awesome job right here!!!!!!!

Turpentine

Shout out to dnr. You took a unhuntable 10 acres or more and turned it into paradise. Last year I thought this area was doomed forever and ya’ll musta burned it, sprayed it and or bush hogged it. Thing is you didn’t Take cut or burn everything and it looks WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
If I wasn’t here last year I wouldn’t even know anything was done.
Again totally awesome job right here!!!!!!!
We're you hunting?

Browning Slayer

Quiet around me now.. been a fun morning so far!

Browning Slayer

Dag gum! Take that 9 slay bro. Rut is coming and You have two tags.
He was only 3.5 years old.. I’m hoping he comes out next week when I got my 11 year old in the stand. He was suppose to be with me Saturday but an hour before we were to leave he decided he wanted to rip a hole in his leg and go get stitches...

Browning Slayer

That sux!
Yeah.. he was pretty bummed out. He was even more bummed when I told him I had an 8 & 9 within 60 yards Saturday morning while he was stuck on the couch.