11/19am

Dupree

Just heard a shot on the neighbors 20 acres. He has family that comes in and hunts every year for a week. They shot 7 last year. I’ll text him later this morning and verify it’s his family and not someone slipping.

bighunter23

Day 2 in NY. Hunting an overgrown pasture with Chautauqua Gorge along the tree line. If I shoot a deer hope it doesn’t fall down in it. Looks like a mini Grand Canyon to me! :rofl: View attachment 1270477

We hunted a friends farm in upstate New York a few years back. When we arrived it was mid 50s and when we woke up to hunt the next morning it was 7 degrees and 10” of snow on the ground. Coldest I have ever been deer hunting.

deerslayer357

4 ptr fed around 10 minutes then left- now got a doe and yearling in field

deerslayer357

5 does/yearlings and a spike pushing them around plot.

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpeg
    IMG_2631.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 12

rugerfan

Same spot as last night. Been in here since before daylight, had a couple does milling around in here, but they have moved off now. Heard a shot about 20 minutes ago to south of me. Sun is starting to come over the ridge. Hope something shows up soon.

rugerfan

Just heard someone shoot 4 times to my east. Come come on, show me some antlers

deerslayer357

7 does/yearling came into field and the spike pushed them around a few minutes/ they circled lower and took spike out of plot. Hoping they come back with a bigger buck

Dupree

The doves and crows figured out that I over seeded this plot with wheat yesterday. Doubt much of that will make it to germination.