11/19am

deerslayer357

Nothing since the 6ptr crossed the plot- going to give it 30 more minutes then I gotta call it.

Dupree

Son just texted he has a doe slipping through the pines.

Shadow11

About an hr ago... Just goofn off up here near the mtns this morn. Decided to just pick a random spot and sit on the ground. I kind of rigged up a blind around me. I wasn't expecting anything really. I just wanted to get out for awhile. I had just posted something about the dawgs in the sports forum, when i looked up and saw this feller coming down the holler. Stuck him with my crossbow at about 15 yrds. He jogged up the hill about 30 yrds, stood there for about 30 seconds and fell over. Plenty of meat now!Screenshot_2023-11-19-08-21-04.pngScreenshot_2023-11-19-08-43-33.pngScreenshot_2023-11-19-09-08-03.png20231119_092254.jpg

flatwoods

Lots of killing going on today. Congrats!
I'm home. Poked around for a while. Not feeling the whole ground blind thing. Trying to decide whether to take a ladder back for in the morning or just take a climber.
Got a feeling I should maybe claim this spot with a ladder.
I have hunted this club 4 times and seen at least 1 four year old each time.
Surprised really.

BigBass123

Good 6 just came by! Moving the whole time and never felt good about the shot, hoping he comes back.

First buck I’ve ever seen out of the stand bigger than a spike, hoping he circles back.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
No deer were harmed, at the house cooking breakfast getting ready for the pumpkin army tomorrow

rugerfan

At the house, cool beverage in hand....let's get ready for some football!

turkeykirk

Stopped by the local store/deer processor to get a cup of coffee. 2nd day of NY gun season. Lots of deer brought in so far.IMG_8335.jpeg