.270! Got some!

Bob2010

Hey yall! Got me enough. 270 rounds to kill 5 deer and 55 zombies. I am now part of the elite prepping club as I am adequately prepared for deer season and zombies! Thank you to the kind Gon members that offered to sell or just give me bullets. People like yall are making America great again! Cabelas on Hwy 92 has the ammo. Yall go get your zombie gear. .270 .223 .300 and more. No 7MM, 30-30, or .243. Piles of .223 though!!! I think that is the choice round for a zombie? Not sure? I prefer shooting just deer. I didn't even look for the creedmore garbage. What caliber is that grenade launcher anyways??? Might as well hunt with DINOMITE!!! Good luck yall. Thanks again.

Big7

The Oracle
What's a 44 Rem Mag necked down to 22?

Yes. It's a real boolit. Why, IDK

Stainlessman

Since our Democratic lead state of Maine has legalized dope we live with zombies on every corner here. No weapons needed those as they are killing themselves. Any time I get behind a car driving 30 mph you know they are stoned !!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Picked up a box of hornady American white tail in .308 last night at Cabelas. Shelves were full and at $30 a box, I was happy

Stainlessman

I have some Hornady Whitetail in .30-06
I shot a deer a couple yrs back with that round. Flame comes 20'' out the end of my Browning barrel. on an early foggy morning. Rolled the small buck upside down. He went no where. Hornady really loads that round up.

Last edited by a moderator:

slow motion

Good luck in your quest. Whether it be a big mossy horned buck or a flesh eating zombie.