57 years

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Congratulations sir, that's a major accomplishment working that long and driving that much over those years. I hope you have many years of enjoyment ahead of you, don't sleep in too late. ;)

Duff

Congrats to you!!! Have some well deserved time with your wife!!

Headshot

Congratulations and best wishes. Enjoy you and the Mrs. being in charge of each day. God bless you in a happy retirement.

LTZ25

Congrats to you , best thing about being retired is on Sunday night you don't have to think about going to work Monday . I ran my on business for the last 35 years and I was tired of the nonstop stress .

Dr. Strangelove

Conrgrats!

Cobra

After 57 years of work I am calling it enough. Last day is March 29. I have been driving 100 miles a day for the last 41 years and I finally said enough is enough. Time to spend some quality time with the Bride of 49 years. I am looking forward to the morning when I don't have to listen to the alarm clock at 0400.
Its time to spend the days like I want too and not like someone else wants me to. We have some traveling planned but most of all some Trout fishing and leisure.

I figured it up last week and I have traveled almost one and a half million miles going to work, wore out countless vehicles and spent approximately 3 hour a day behind the wheel. Thank the Good Lord I still have fairly good health, a good wife and a great family to share my retirement with.

I started work as a bag boy when I was 11 years old and have worked for the past 57 years and only received 2 unemployment checks in my life.
Great to hear. We have something in common as that is my last day at work here. Was planning on a moving to a different location but the mother-in-law can't really do for herself anymore so we will do what needs to be done.Started in the summer at 12 years old with Dad in drywall and now at 62 I am at the end of one journey and ready to start another on my schedule. Again, my congratulations and hoping you have many days of fishin and postin.

Hoss

Awesome. Congrats on the upcoming retirement. Hope you and your wife have a blast.

That day is getting closer for me.

Hoss