A long way from Ga but...

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
That's a promising sign.

bullgator

Just got to Jackson Hole Wyoming, I’ll check things out here for the next week.

Last edited:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
What was even more impressive is that nobody was even buying any let alone hoarding it. Prices on powder were pre hoarding prices. The owner said that he is expecting a much larger delivery between tomorrow and Friday which includes a lot of ammunition.
I bought 3 MTM ammo boxes. No ammo, no powder, no bullets.

sparky

What was even more impressive is that nobody was even buying any let alone hoarding it. The owner said that he is expecting a much larger delivery between tomorrow and Friday which includes a lot of ammunition.
I bought 3 MTM ammo boxes. No ammo, no powder, no bullets.
what part of Pa are you ?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
North East, Carbon Co

ChidJ

Another tidbit of hope, I was speaking to one of my neighbors who runs a little milsurp shop in town. He said at this point he can get just about any type of ammo from his distributors. He maintains a smaller stock at his shop just because that isn't his main thing. But he said it just still costs him a good bit more than it used to. But it is becoming more available, according to him

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Hopefully it is a sign of things to come for everyone.
I get a lot of emails daily from companies that sell ammo and components and in the last week ammo availability has gone way up with prices coming down. 7.62x39 ammo is pre-pandemic price now.

frankwright

Went to local gun range for a weekly match and they actually had CCI and Federal small pistol primers. They were not cheap and a limit of 200 per customer.

I was completely out of SP primers and loaded ammo would not have lasted for practice and shooting matches. I may make it now.
It was Basically $7.50 per 100. High but not as bad as the $20 they are getting on Gun Broker.
I hope it is a good sign!

bullgator

Jackson Hole and Cody seem to be in about the same boat we’re in, a little of this and that.
I did find what seemed like a deal in 6mm ARC.
E30C4AD7-5ABF-4494-8FA6-B4672061311B.jpeg

rosewood

I found a good selection of powder this weekend, but still no primers in sight. The powder was still about 30% or so over pre-pandemic prices.

Rosewood