AL/UGA

TinKnocker

Sounds like you have been on some recruiting trips with Kirby. Kirby has been using the Saban retirement as his go to in recruiting.
Proof? Or are you just yappin?

Everything I’ve ever heard is CKS doesn’t play the negative recruiting game because it’s more likely to draw weaker minded players.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

RipperIII

That’s the unknown, Hurts looked to still have some healing to do. Falling back on the freshmen if Tua gets injured leaves them vulnerable.

That said, Roll Tide!
Mack Jones can definitely move the offense...outshined Jalen in the spring

fairhopebama

Proof? Or are you just yappin?

Everything I’ve ever heard is CKS doesn’t play the negative recruiting game because it’s more likely to draw weaker minded players.

Just "yappin' I guess. I have no proof just posting what I have heard from some insiders. Similar to you hearing that CKS doesn't. I guess we are just both Yappin.

TinKnocker

Haha, "insiders"

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I dont think CKS is using Saban's retirement as a recruiting tool. To start with It doesn't make any sense for him to do that. He is smart enough to know that if he used it and it turned out to not be true, word would spread that he was lying. That would only make his job tougher. Plus I think today's recruits would see through something like that in the first 10 seconds.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Making our point! Bama is a one man show with Tua! Nothing without him!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Just "yappin' I guess. I have no proof just posting what I have heard from some insiders. Similar to you hearing that CKS doesn't. I guess we are just both Yappin.

Yappin is fun. This forum features more yap per post than any other forum on the board. That's why it's so popular.

jinx0760

Gone But Not Forgotten
It's always 2nd and 26 somewhere! A little Hawaiian Lightning! Roll Tide!
Alabama2and26.jpg

alphachief

If UGA could run on Bama, they’d win. I just don’t think they can run on that D.