Baseball is best

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I agree. Hitting a golf ball is the most difficult thing I've ever learned to do. Hitting it far is the easy part. Hitting it short is hard.
I was mainly referring to the team sports and the skill level of all the different positions. Every position on a baseball field has to have a high skill level to be able to run, field, catch, and throw, never mind the difficulty of batting.
I’m glad we got clarification ::ke: I was bout to chime in and give my vote to golf being the greatest game ever invented. But it does have the individual sport caveat. You can make up teams, and applies rules etc…., but I still don’t think of it as a “Team sport”. Baseball has my vote for the best team sport! But make no mistake, I am one who understands the intricacies of each pitch.
I’ve been playing golf with my kid who is 20 now……got an 11:40 tee time this am at Callaghan’s!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Trivia: Name the 7 ways a player can reach 1st base.

Update: Only make it to first & only 1st base
4 balls Walk
HBP
passed ball on strike three
basehit
fielding error
bunt
intentional walk
some of my answers may be dups on a stat sheet, but I’m stumped now

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I’m glad we got clarification ::ke: I was bout to chime in and give my vote to golf being the greatest game ever invented. But it does have the individual sport caveat. You can make up teams, and applies rules etc…., but I still don’t think of it as a “Team sport”. Baseball has my vote for the best team sport! But make no mistake, I am one who understands the intricacies of each pitch.
I’ve been playing golf with my kid who is 20 now……got an 11:40 tee time this am at Callaghan’s!
Hit'em straight!

slow motion

Okay I let yall have you're say. Thanks for playing. Now I'll lay some knowledge on you.

FOOTBALL RULES

All other sports pale in comparison.
End of conversation.
Have a nice day.

alphachief

MLB has been degraded and cheapened like all the other pro sports. Players not running out balls in play, flipping bats and showboating home runs, celebratory belts in the dugouts, more jewelry worn than a rapper, etc., etc., etc..