Clemson vs bammer . .

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Clemson really impressed me tonight. Bama certainly looks crazy good, but after what I saw out of Clemson tonight, I may give Clemson a slight edge. Maybe. Regardless, this should be a heck of a game.

bullgator

Clemson has the edge at QB experience. Bama dominates the trenches and that's where the game is won. Edge Bama.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Cow college all the way!!

SpotandStalk

It should be a heck of a game.

Bama's d is stout but Clemson will play with a chip on their shoulders. Im taking Clemson in a nailbiter

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Hopefully someone feeds Alabama's new O.coordinator.Get him some snacks to munch on during the game.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...-steve-sarkisian-picked-nose-ate-national-tv/

Hopefully our New OC Booger Eater is the only one calling plays for the ball carriers and not that arrogant little visor wearing mama's boy that did it last night. I hope Saban has sent him on down the road by the time the NC game rolls around.

As far as odds? Too close to call, too much Bama talent playing Bama talent in this game. It's anyone's to win.

tcward

Clemson will have Saban thinking about retirement after the game, just put it that way.

alphachief

Clemson will keep it close, but Bama will grind them down and win by 10.

MudDucker

Staff member
Watson will get chased until he is tired. Bama wins in a squeaker.

brownceluse

Clemson looked good tonight but they were playing Ohio St. Clemson lost to to Pitt. I think Bama pulls it out in the 4th. Clemson was celebrating last night like they just won the NC. Will be a good game!