Copper head

flyrod444

My dog cornered this guy in her lot today. I didn’t have much of a choice on the outcome in order to protect her today. She has already been bit a few years ago and I didn’t want to go through that again. It was right at 3’ long.
IMG_1649.jpeg

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I had one in the road got it out and it disappeared so fast not another pic
Yesterday. Scary little devils had a friend try and catch a 12’ one. Life flight came and got him. I ate his steak he brought to the house and drank his beer while he flew to the hospital. 69AD346E-29A2-4E19-A899-052F59300B80.jpeg

Hillbilly stalker

That's a Pope & Young for sure ! :eek: If you live in snake country, its always best to set your dogs food out for 15 minutes then take it back up. They will eat it or not. Next day same thing. They catch on quick. If you leave their food out it draws bugs and mice....those draw snakes. That's why so many get bit in the dog pen. Glad you got him first.(y)

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yellow tipped tail?
The one that bit my friend in the yard. U should of seen it. It flung the snake. Asked for a pocketknife took about 10 steps looking at his finger and fell over. I killed the snake and he was down. Hyperventilating and not to responsible to what I was asking he soiled his pants in a minute. My wife was calling 911 as it happened I put his arm in the beer cooler full of ice and tried to calm him down and breath regular. As u know their poison is respiratory and motor functions.
He made it. And we called him the snake charmer

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That's a Pope & Young for sure ! :eek: If you live in snake country, its always best to set your dogs food out for 15 minutes then take it back up. They will eat it or not. Next day same thing. They catch on quick. If you leave their food out it draws bugs and mice....those draw snakes. That's why so many get bit in the dog pen. Glad you got him first.(y)
I don’t feed my dog in its kennel. Causes to many issues

flyrod444

This is a picture of my dog showing where she got bit on the tongue around 5 years ago. She must have learned to keep back a little because she wasn’t bitten this time. She eats here food in less than five minutes so food laying around isn’t the issue. Living on top of a dry ridge and wood pile are probably the main reason they’re around my house.IMG_1650.jpeg

DSGB

Saw this one in my clover plot last week.IMG_4863.jpeg

oldfella1962

This is a picture of my dog showing where she got bit on the tongue around 5 years ago. She must have learned to keep back a little because she wasn’t bitten this time. She eats here food in less than five minutes so food laying around isn’t the issue. Living on top of a dry ridge and wood pile are probably the main reason they’re around my house.View attachment 1226242
What kind of dog in the pic - Springer Spaniel? Just asking because in the face it looks like a Springer my parents had back in the day.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve been living on this land for twenty two years. First one I’ve seen.

Robert28

I just remembered the member here that tried to curb stomp a timber rattler in tennis shoes.
When I was at forestry school at ABAC I watched a genius out in the parking lot of the dorm, had a decent sized crowd gathered around him, fool had a HUGE rattle snake he was showing off with. He won a stupid prize when that snake got him right on the inside of his upper thigh near a place you wouldn’t want a snake to bite you….let’s just say. His little short arms weren’t long enough to keep a good 5’ rattler away from his body. I walked away laughing afterwards, I guess someone took him to the hospital I dunno. They ended up killing the snake that he’d caught and was showing off with. I didn’t like that, wasn’t the snakes fault.

Latest posts