Daily Bible Verse

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sunday---KJV
Ro:6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
1Tm:6:12: Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

blindhog

Monday KJV
Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my sheild; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song I will praise him.

CAL

Tuesday

Isaiah 40
28 Hast thou not known?hast thou not heard,that the everlasting God,the Lord,the Creator of the ends of the earth,fainteth not,neither is weary?there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint;and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,and the young men shall utterly fail:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;they shall mount up with wings as eagles;they shall run,and not be weary;and they shall walk,and not faint.

blindhog

1 John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they, are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God; Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God.

blindhog

proverbs 3:1

My son forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: (2) For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sat. (KJV)
Proverb:4:7: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

blindhog

Sunday
2 Tim 3:16

All scripture is given by God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

blindhog

Monday
Colossians 3:16

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tuesday (KJV)
M't:6:25: Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
M't:6:26: Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
M't:6:27: Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
M't:6:28: And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
M't:6:29: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
M't:6:30: Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
M't:6:31: Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
M't:6:32: (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
M't:6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
M't:6:34: Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
1 John 5:12: "He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life".

Herein lies assurrance for the Believer, as well as a message for all who have never accepted Christ as Lord of Life.

Vernon

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Matthew 6:28-29: "Consider the lillies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these".

This speaks to God's providential care for his own. Why allow the cares of this world to trouble us?? Trust God! He cares for you.

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bible Verse For Today

John 14: 1-3: "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also".

The Greatest of all Promises!! Amen and Amen.

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
2 Corinthians 5:10: "For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ; that everyone may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad".

Be sure your sins will find you out!!

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hebrews 4:12: "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and the marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart".

Not much that one can completely rely upon today, but you can trust God's Word!!

FESTUSHAGGIN

Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.
My soul hath them still in remembrance, and i s humbled in me.
This i recall to my mind, therefore have i hope.
It is of the Lords's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, saith my sould; therefore will will I hope in him.

Lamentations 3:19-24 KJV

FESTUSHAGGIN

The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

Lamentations 3: 25-26 KJV

FESTUSHAGGIN

And he said unto them, Render therfore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

Luke 20:25 KJV