Dawgs to take the East.......

Sugar HillDawg

The Carolina game is gonna come down to where most of them do, can USC d-line hold it's own against UGA's O-line. I just think our O-line is gonna be the best CMR has had since he's been there BUT USC is gonna have their best d-line since The Visor's been there so it oughta be a barn-burner.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The Carolina game is gonna come down to where most of them do, can USC d-line hold it's own against UGA's O-line. I just think our O-line is gonna be the best CMR has had since he's been there BUT USC is gonna have their best d-line since The Visor's been there so it oughta be a barn-burner.

Steve Spurrier is to college football coaches what Mike Tyson was to boxers the last few years of his career. Once rightly feared, now a shadow of his former self to the point of almost being a sympathetic figure. Almost.

Why anybody still worries about Steve Spurrier is hard to understand.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
this guy is a joke, over confident, typical georgia fan or sportswriter. i think south carolina is gonna take it to em this year, they barely got past us last year if you'll remember with a veteran quarterback and our own mistakes late, we still have our returning starter quarterback. we'll see pound puppies. GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical delusional gamecock fan.............

45-14-2 roost on those #'s:whip:

RipperIII

:bounce:
Gin, I've stated that I think this is the gamecocks' year to beat UGA,...but the numbers don't lie:bounce:

Congrats on the CWS:cheers:

irishleprechaun

uni...history is just that. This year is all that matters. The kids playing today don't know or care about 10+ years ago.

SGD, I know you hate spurrier and he hasn't done much to warrant any fear out of georgia in the recent past. But this is not the past.

gin house

uni...history is just that. This year is all that matters. The kids playing today don't know or care about 10+ years ago.

SGD, I know you hate spurrier and he hasn't done much to warrant any fear out of georgia in the recent past. But this is not the past.

i love to see records, sure lets you know whats gonna happen in the future:bounce: i really dont care what happend ten years ago, that has no affect on what happens this year or the year after. who has brought recruits like we are getting to south caroina in the past? NOBODY, that itself will change the face of the game for us now that we can recruit better players than in the past. the future is lookin better than ever for the gamecock nation. spurrier may not be the smartest coach out there now but that name brings some awesome talent when recruiting comes around, thats good enough for me. numbers mean nothing to me, thats the past. just trips me out how georgia fans think uga is the best and expects all these great things then every year choke(no matter who the coach is) and lose a crutial game to get to the sec champ and puff up and pout, if it wasnt for florida they would have had some chances to go get beat in the sec title games:rofl: theyre average at best, high hopes for an average program but whatever floats your boat. richt is the best coach to ever coach at georgia, check them records since yall like em, and more sec title and all. if he cant do it, whos fault is it now? face it.:whip:

brownceluse

Steve Spurrier is to college football coaches what Mike Tyson was to boxers the last few years of his career. Once rightly feared, now a shadow of his former self to the point of almost being a sympathetic figure. Almost.

Why anybody still worries about Steve Spurrier is hard to understand.

:rofl::cool: HAS BEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

huntindawg

I can't believe a Gamecock fan thinks he/she has a right to call ANY fan base delusional.....I'm blown away...

MudDucker

Staff member

Nope, not the past, but neither is it fantasy land for gamecocks. :rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

So "next year" is finally here?:D

RipperIII

You know I heard this same, lame argument 2 1/2 years ago when I first began to post here defending my Tide, many here derided BAMA's history and traditions as being useless momentos of a by gone era,...wow, look what happened.
Lots of recruits are impressed with history and tradition, ...and though history and tradition may not impact individual seasons or even a string of seasons,...successful Schools will, in the long run, return to greatness, or mediocrity. That is the nature of things.
Draw your own conclusions:D

BlackSmoke

i love to see records, sure lets you know whats gonna happen in the future:bounce: i really dont care what happend ten years ago, that has no affect on what happens this year or the year after. who has brought recruits like we are getting to south caroina in the past? NOBODY, that itself will change the face of the game for us now that we can recruit better players than in the past. the future is lookin better than ever for the gamecock nation. spurrier may not be the smartest coach out there now but that name brings some awesome talent when recruiting comes around, thats good enough for me. numbers mean nothing to me, thats the past. just trips me out how georgia fans think uga is the best and expects all these great things then every year choke(no matter who the coach is) and lose a crutial game to get to the sec champ and puff up and pout, if it wasnt for florida they would have had some chances to go get beat in the sec title games:rofl: theyre average at best, high hopes for an average program but whatever floats your boat. richt is the best coach to ever coach at georgia, check them records since yall like em, and more sec title and all. if he cant do it, whos fault is it now? face it.:whip:

You are hilarious dude. Seriously, a SC fan talking about UGA not doing anything? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: When's the last time SC won the East and made an appearance in the SEC champ game? How about BCS games? That's what I thought.

DSGB

You know I heard this same, lame argument 2 1/2 years ago when I first began to post here defending my Tide, many here derided BAMA's history and traditions as being useless momentos of a by gone era,...wow, look what happened.
Lots of recruits are impressed with history and tradition, ...and though history and tradition may not impact individual seasons or even a string of seasons,...successful Schools will, in the long run, return to greatness, or mediocrity. That is the nature of things.

ND will win it all this year? :D

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
The only thing this guy is 100% right about in that article is that UGA's schedule this year is much easier then any they have seen recently. Saying that David Greene had a decent redshirt freshmen year and comparing that to Stafford's sophmore year proves nothing about Aaron Murray in my opinion. UGA goes 9-3

ACguy

So Bama got better in these last 3 years because of tradition and not because of Saban ?

AccUbonD

Got to love it... UGA and USClite fans arguing who is going to finish 3rd and 4th in the east. :rofl:

irishleprechaun

So "next year" is finally here?:D

LOL, that's what it says on my sig line in cockytalk:rofl:

Guys, you know me. I get it we don't have a right to smack talk on history or anything else for that matter. We still love our team and we want them to do well. Do I want to brag and chest-beat?...sure. But we have to earn the right to do that. The baseball championship was a good first step but we are not there. We have some improving talent and just need to break through. We are closer than we have ever been in my opinion and couple that with an "up in the air" year in the east and we have as good of shot as anybody.

Come on football!!!

RipperIII

So Bama got better in these last 3 years because of tradition and not because of Saban ?
Combination of both,...Does Saban come to BAMA with out BAMA's history and traditions?
Can Saban land as many recruits without a rich past to draw from?
Do you think Saban uses the history and traditions to motivate during practice/games or to influence recruits?
If you think not,...then you just don't know;)