Did you buy a gun today #3

Richf7

Yep - S&W FPC (folding pistol carbine). Can’t wait to try it on the range.

rosewood

I am a big fan of the Truglo TFO sights. Tritium and fiber optic. Wished they were available for older model guns. They don't make them for my edc.

frankwright

Pretty nice.
I like the Truglo TFX Pro's with the green rears and orange front sight but they are not cheap. I sometimes find a deal on them.

Adam5

I didn’t “buy” a gun, but I did make three trades over last few days.

I traded my S&W 60-15 Pro Series for a nice S&W 629-6 on ,44 Mag.

I traded my recent production S&W 66-9 for a gorgeous 1955 Pre-10 M&P.

I traded my Glock 42 for a Walter PPK/S (S&W era).

Attachments

• IMG_2330.jpeg
    IMG_2330.jpeg
    314.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2337.jpeg
    IMG_2337.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2340.jpeg
    IMG_2340.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2379.jpeg
    IMG_2379.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2341.jpeg
    IMG_2341.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    337.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 8

GregoryB.

Cool man, hope you like them. Even these cheapos are MUCH better than stock sights for my old eyes. :bounce:
Got those fiber optic sights for the Glock today. They were an easy install. 100% better than the stock sights. Cleaned it while I have it apart. Waiting on a new spring kit I ordered from the Glock store before I put it back together. Looking forward to shooting it with its new upgrades.

Jester896

Senior Clown
@pacecars figured you were about due
Ate at Carrrabba's when I was in town last month. Need a recommendation for a good lunch for this month.

pacecars

I guess it has been too long because I did it again. I was scrolling through some of the gun store sites I haven’t frequented in a while and one had a S&W 632 Ultimate Carry in stock and actually below MSRP. Had is the key word. Sadly they only had one or I would have bought two! Can’t wait on it too!

pacecars

@pacecars figured you were about due
Ate at Carrrabba's when I was in town last month. Need a recommendation for a good lunch for this month.
I was going to suggest Backwoods Bistro just off I-10 at Hwy 90 but the 10+ inches of rain a couple nights ago left it underwater and will be closed for several weeks at least. Always love Ted’s on Capital Circle NW up near Thomasville Rd. Any particular type of food? I know a few good Thai places and Mexican

Lilly001

I went to a gun show by my house and a few things followed me home.
I had no intention of buying anything unless I came upon a really good deal.
And the Wifey was with me so that should have restrained me a little.
No way.
I found a series 80 colt .45 that had been built by a gunsmith in Tampa in the 80’s for his personal use. It also had a slide and barrel in 10mm fitted to the original frame. Plus a plethora of magazines for both calibers.
Other miscellaneous stuff was included along with some ammo and the original blue case.
After the show. As I was leaving I found a nice Buckmark and a Henry single shot .22 rifle at a couldn’t pass it up price.
So much for the Wifey hindering me.

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    394 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 33

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
No way.
I found a series 80 colt .45 that had been built by a gunsmith in Tampa in the 80’s for his personal use. It also had a slide and barrel in 10mm fitted to the original frame. Plus a plethora of magazines for both calibers.
Other miscellaneous stuff was included along with some ammo and the original blue case.
After the show. As I was leaving I found a nice Buckmark and a Henry single shot .22 rifle at a couldn’t pass it up price.
Xmas in April! Super gifts to yourself.

Robert28

No way.
That’s a nice haul