Driveling into spring #274

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Howdy drivelers.Seems like we are all breaking down and needing body repair. Think I will sit in the chair today to make sure I don,t do anything that requires medical attention.
Chief,Glad to here you have a supersized bandaid . If it was like mine they will take it off at your first dr.appointment.Tell them you want then to rip it off quick. The pain will reduce quickly after they get finished.That superglue is some tough stuff for sure.
I had a reaction and got the hives.
Hope Daves surgery goes well today.
Everybody slow down and be safe today.

Cmp1

BANNED
Howdy drivelers.Seems like we are all breaking down and needing body repair. Think I will sit in the chair today to make sure I don,t do anything that requires medical attention.
Chief,Glad to here you have a supersized bandaid . If it was like mine they will take it off at your first dr.appointment.Tell them you want then to rip it off quick. The pain will reduce quickly after they get finished.That superglue is some tough stuff for sure.
I had a reaction and got the hives.
Hope Daves surgery goes well today.
Everybody slow down and be safe today.
You doing OK?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Cracka, hope you are mending well.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Having a little before lunch snack. Gotta go pick up Jag here soon and come back for some lunch.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Keebs, what kind of pup is that?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
How about Lassie, or Rin TinTin?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Having a little before lunch snack. Gotta go pick up Jag here soon and come back for some lunch.

Guess you aren't using hand signals.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Or texting while driving.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Waiting anxiously on hearing good news about dave.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Keebs. You should name him Odie. Garfield's friend. HE was adopted.
"Both Garfield's victim and best friend, Odie is a not-so-clever yet adorable dog cartoon. He was adopted by Garfield's owner when he saw that Odie was lost and had no family.":rockon:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
"Both Garfield's victim and best friend, Odie is a not-so-clever yet adorable dog cartoon. He was adopted by Garfield's owner when he saw that Odie was lost and had no family.":rockon:
Name him Billie.......

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You doing OK?
I.m good...alive but only running in 1st gear for a few more weeks then hopefully gong back into overdrive and get caught up with the honeydo list,fishing ,hunting and hopefully visiting some drivelers.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Sorry got side tracked with game schedules................. when you start hunting the mushrooms, morels?? Will kindly gather me some? Do they keep easy or not though???
Keebs, what kind of pup is that?
On his adoption papers I just signed said he is a min pin....
Or old Yeller
facepalm:
No can do, already had an Odie in the family, we don't rename dogs........... Margaret Odessa "Odie" was one of THE best guard/family dogs we ever had, me & my Papa picked her out for my baby sisters birthday her Sr. yr of highschool!
Name him Billie.......
:smash:nononononononononoooo!:bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.