247k9k.gif

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
247ki0.gif

Browning Slayer

247kru.jpg

Tideup

I hunt over CORN and food plots. My leases, my money and it's legal. Why should anyone else give a flip ?

Browning Slayer

red neck richie

browning stalker did you read the gon article with the comments about baiting in the northern zone? Apparently I'm not the only one in favor of it. Seems most people don't care one way or the other they are in favor of people hunting the way they choose to hunt. Watch , it may take a while for some of you foodplot guys to jump on the band wagon, but it will happen. It will be legal statewide eventually. I see were Alabama has it up for vote this year as well. If its so bad why are all these states allowing it?

Browning Slayer

browning stalker did you read the gon article with the comments about baiting in the northern zone? Apparently I'm not the only one in favor of it. Seems most people don't care one way or the other they are in favor of people hunting the way they choose to hunt. Watch , it may take a while for some of you foodplot guys to jump on the band wagon, but it will happen. It will be legal statewide eventually. I see were Alabama has it up for vote this year as well. If its so bad why are all these states allowing it?

2496cr.jpg

Browning Slayer

2496f1.jpg

Browning Slayer

2496ic.jpg

Browning Slayer

2496kt.jpg

Browning Slayer