Gas price dropping.........

the HEED!

Banned
Will we see regular unleaded drop to 2.00 dollars even with the drop that has been going on a little evry day? Its 2.34 up here at QT, what ya think? :fine:

Pretty sad when 2.34 is a good deal for a gallon of gas......

Sling

It needs to drop waaaay down, however, I doubt we will ever see it below $2 again. "They" got us where they want us.

hunter rich

i heard on the radio this morning that the state is going to raise the gas tax by .05 to take effect in December. We can't win for loseing....

Jeff Phillips

I think we will see gas around $1.80 per gallon by Feb. All of the damaged refineries will be back on line by then.

A bigger concern is natural gas! Heating bills are going to be out of sight this winter!

HuntinRebel3

Dawn2Dusk said:
Yeah, they do this everytime... Raise it way up, we complain, they drop it down a little then gradually inch it back up...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we SAVE Kuwait??? Uhh, in that case; how about they pay us back with all the oil we need for the next 10 years!

Andy, an oil shortage ain't the problem. The problem is we don't have enough refineries. If we had more refineries, we'd probably see gas under $2 again.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Jeff Phillips said:
I think we will see gas around $1.80 per gallon by Feb. All of the damaged refineries will be back on line by then.

A bigger concern is natural gas! Heating bills are going to be out of sight this winter!
Thats why I been burning oak trees in my house.

Headshot

hunter rich said:
i heard on the radio this morning that the state is going to raise the gas tax by .05 to take effect in December. We can't win for loseing....

We can always change our state representatives and state senators.....control spending or................... :clap:

SWAMPFOX

I paid $2.07 for 87 octane at I-95 and Exit 29 last Thursday. This is just a little south of Brunswick. It was $2.11 when I called at 5 pm and by the time I got there at 8:30 pm it had dropped. Usually it's the other way.

raghorn

2.43 in Calhoun. I wish it would drop so I can make some longer hunting trips before the season ends.