Georgia / Auburn (2022) ?

slow motion

Wasn't the extreme, dominatin, butt whupin, dominatin performance we hoped for but it was a win. All wins are good. GO DAWGS.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wasn't the extreme, dominatin, butt whupin, dominatin performance we hoped for but it was a win. All wins are good. GO DAWGS.
I was very impressed by the d and o lines.. we controlled the field

greendawg

Congratulations to UGA. My Tigers were no competition.

The only thing to do when you are down is to dust yourself off and work to improve.

We have another week ahead WDE!

They fought and fought hard the whole game. When Auburn scored, it was like the UGA defenders thought that the Tigers would be just be going through the motions, but you can't let up on anyone.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations to UGA. My Tigers were no competition.

The only thing to do when you are down is to dust yourself off and work to improve.

We have another week ahead WDE!

The Barn will be back weagle. We all know that. It's just a matter of giving the right coach the time to build the program. Firing Harsin at this point might be a big mistake.

Baroque Brass

The Mailman is having trouble delivering to the correct address. Sometimes he can’t even find the neighborhood.

MudDucker

Staff member
Awburn was a hot mess. Either their coaches sux or the team is uncoachable. Way too many mistakes. Running their mouth about destroying our D line didn't help them, cuz our boys played with a chip on their shoulders and held the line and chased their QB all day long.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The Mailman is having trouble delivering to the correct address. Sometimes he can’t even find the neighborhood.

I was talking with a couple of neighbors today about the game and one said he had heard Bennett is nursing a sore shoulder. That would explain the mailman's uncustomary lack of accuracy. When he made that TD dive and landed on the right side of his body I was thinking that can't be good for his throwing arm.

Latest posts