Georgia / Auburn (2022) ?

Baroque Brass

Seems like all the more reason to play Carson Beck when the game is pretty much over. Should have put him in for the fourth quarter.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Seems like all the more reason to play Carson Beck when the game is pretty much over. Should have put him in for the fourth quarter.

I think CKS wanted to run up the score a little bit and I'll bet he wasn't happy with the first half performance of the O. I know I wasn't.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I was at the Flora Bama yahct club watching the game. 2 or 3 tables of aubarn fans, and then there's me and my son. They cheered and clapped and hollered every time the barn got a sack or made a 1st down. We were quietly watching. It got old quick. And the bushwackers were going down good. I started a barrage of Ric Flair "whooooo" s . And they kept coming more frequently. Got some fowl hand jestures, loved every minute!

Baroque Brass

I was talking with a couple of neighbors today about the game and one said he had heard Bennett is nursing a sore shoulder. That would explain the mailman's uncustomary lack of accuracy. When he made that TD dive and landed on the right side of his body I was thinking that can't be good for his throwing arm.
Bennett’s accuracy has been off the last three games. I think his scope got knocked loose.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm surprised he's not getting more snaps. I like Stetson, but any player is a high ankle sprain away from a week or 2 off and it would be smart to get the back-up some experience.

Yep. He's not getting the reps because the last 3 weeks or so we've been in nail biters we shouldn't have been in and CKS is keeping the 1st string in hoping they mature some. Bennett referred to it after the game saying they were uptight and weren't "having fun" in the first half but they relaxed and started "having fun" in the second half and thigs came together. He also said they would work all that out this week. I hope so. The O has the weapons but they aren't performing up to their billed capability.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yeah, this offense ain’t gonna cut it this year. Sorry Slayer, but Tennessee game day is going to be a bad day for ya.
Turned out about how I expected…