Hey You Gators! Don't Forget...

brownceluse

I only count from the year I was born so based on my numbers you're up 1, so you own short for Richard. But if it makes you feel good, and you're so into numbers, every time I listen to the Gators on the radio they say "Welcome to AM 850 your home of the 3 time national champion Florida Gators". Does the flag ship station for Georgia say the same thing ? Oh I forgot, Georgia only has 1 and that was back before radio was invented. Loling !!
I’m still loling at you pathetic Lizards! If winning more NC’s is your point it’s even funnier for us owning you! It’s like the bully got beat up by the small skinny kid. In front of all of his friends on the playground!! Bawawahaha! This win to me is better than two previous! Because you pathetic little lizards actually thought you were going to win! If it makes you feel better at least y’all did ok on 1st and 2nd down! 3rd and Grantham is so sweet when he’s the opposing D cord. I remember when he was in Athens. I know exactly how it feels to watch the opposing team convert 3rd n long every time!??? Like last year every TD we scored was on 3rd down! Mullenlick is classless HC, horrible recruiter and sucks at calling plays! But hey y’all are back!!! So yes we are all loling at your pathetic team and fan base! We own you and it’s priceless reading post like yours! Keep it coming you’re doing a great job at covering up your butthurt!!!!! Boom shakalaka and Go Dawgs 3 in a row!

brownceluse

What was that? Yes we did convert 12-18 on 3rd down. Huh? Yes, every TD the previous was scored on 3rd down!!! Grantham is da bomb for 2 downs! What’s that? It’s Mullenlick looking stupid on the sidelines and Spurrier ready to kill him!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The heck with a olive branch.....give em the what fer!!!!!!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Not following how those years and this thread mesh. Enlighten us please.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Hope my goober bros are enjoying their Mondays just as much as us Dawgs are enjoying this 3 in a row over those hated gators!

Hey goobs...

3 in a row!
3 in a row!
3 in a row!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
76260607_3350862978319202_4875913291240570880_n.jpg