How do you guys like the wide coverage

How do you guys like this new wide view coverage on TNT? I think I like it. Get to see a lot more racing this way. Tell me what you think

Mr W.

It was neat.

specialk

anything to get weber and wally to shut up a few minutes is fine by me...............:biggrin2:

Last week my wife timed it 4 minutes of racing then commercials. I know I like it. Is the Direct TV Hd worth the extra money? Do you have the Direct Tv hot pass?

marknga

GONetwork Member
I have the Direct TV HD and also subscibe to the Hot Pass which I love. It gives you a different insight to whats going on. During commercials you can change the audio and just listen to the team radio instead of those 3000 commercials. That alone is worth it to me!

And yes the TNT HD picture is just incredible!

Mark

OconeeJim

One real advantage Mark, especially at a restrictor plate race, is that you don't miss the "big one", or in the case of last night....all the "little and medium ones"!

specialk

do you have to get new equipment from directv for the HD, or just use what you have now?

Atlanta29

It rocks, I like seeing the race out of my lft eye and the commercial out of my right eye. Won't miss a thing. Plus I am more lkely to sit through the commercials if I can still see the race.

Atlanta29

It rocks, I like seeing the race out of my lft eye and the commercial out of my right eye. Won't miss a thing. Plus I am more lkely to sit through the commercials if I can still see the race.

jj4301

do you have to get new equipment from directv for the HD, or just use what you have now?

They came out and set me up with a new HD satellite, and the HD-DVR receiver. It was supposed to cost around $700 or so, but I signed up for the NFL Sunday Ticket at a discounted rate and got all the equipment for free. :biggrin2: