I get Nervous when...

kcausey

Banned
I started to throw a wack'em in here but all he needs is a bit of motivation to kill a 37 pointer in velvet...haha.....and i also know what Lee (bowana) is capable of at any minute.

Bowhunter! sory for the "left out" syndrome....i can't give but so many people a jolt of confidence.........I'm just hunting sub-par Mid GA suburban deer.

wack em

No need to worry about me Kip, im yet to see a deer from the stand:huh:, that could change this afternoon though:bounce:

kcausey

Banned
No need to worry about me Kip, im yet to see a deer from the stand:huh:, that could change this afternoon though:bounce:

I haven't seen anything from that stand either....course, i haven't hunted since last weekend.....i'll be high in the tree friday pm through sunday this week.....I hope one of my sub-par bucks shows up.

Jasper

I make myself nervous..:bounce::fine::fine:

I thought you only got nervous when the game warden pulled up.................or when you saw a Burger King commercial.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DRB1313

I get the distinct feeling your a little freaked out by the Burger King Dude??:rofl::rofl:
Maybe you should cut back on the mushrooms.

Jasper

Maybe you should cut back on the mushrooms.

You know I never thought about the mushroom possibility, but it makes sense. Roger does always seem to hunt pine thickets right after a rain.........:biggrin2:

Jasper

BowChilling

I thought you only got nervous when the game warden pulled up.................or when you saw a Burger King commercial.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be honest guys, he left us off 'cause our team makes 'em nervous!

BOWHUNTER!

Be honest guys, he left us off 'cause our team makes 'em nervous!

You're right about that Billy. Ole blood trail master is just being conservative.
I hear he has some great trail cam pictures of some monster Emu's though. Did you ever see the one he killed last yr. WOW.:hair::D

BowChilling

We've been known to have an emu or two around here too. Never stuck one though!:rofl: