New Purchases for Next Season

You sir must buy your socks and undies at Nordstrom's, checked that gun stock seller and it's waaay too pricey for my pallet! But thx for the lead.
Yes sir . It’s a high end stock about the best there is.. not cheap by any means. You surely won’t need to buy another lol.. there are cheaper versions. Bell n Carlson some to mind

Jim Boyd

Noticed a crack in the stock of my Browiing A bolt chambered in 30.06
Not easy to find a replacement stock.

I have several Boyd’s (no relation) and love them.

The laminated stocks are warm, great to look at and all of mine (3) have dropped right in.

Good luck.

Buckstop

After a couple years on the replaceable blade knife kick, decided to go back to fixed blades next season. Ordered a new Buck 105 5" blade from Midway this week. Been wanting to try a little longer blade. All my other knives are 4" or less. They had their 863 on sale, so threw that on the order too.

NMH5050

After a couple years on the replaceable blade knife kick, decided to go back to fixed blades next season. Ordered a new Buck 105 5" blade from Midway this week. Been wanting to try a little longer blade. All my other knives are 4" or less. They had their 863 on sale, so threw that on the order too.

Me too. Liked them at first and then got annoyed with them. I bought a Cutco fixed blade a few years ago and it is the best knife I have ever used.