New Purchases for Next Season

Lilly001

Slow process takes two to three Months just to put a well in
Welcome to Ga.
No one is in a hurry unless you are in Atlanta.
”Almost heaven” at least compared to most of Fl.

Gaswamp

I got the kuiu pro bono harness and added the range finder and phone holder. Really nice ! Marsupial would be my second

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Lot of stuff, multi year deal that's already in progress. But short story our place got clear cut and I'm beyond thrilled at the blank slate to work with. I'll be 40 this year and the trees just taken off were my age, never had many oaks, mostly pines, laying out plots and creating bedding in better spots for ease of access, adding around 4000 oaks and chestnuts, not sure on the number of fruit trees yet but a lot of those too, changing roads, isolating a few areas to get little to no traffic, most of this will be more worth it for the kids and their kids than me but isn't that what life's about?

NMH5050

Let us know when you do.
I’ve been looking at them also.
I have a nice heavy Browns disc and it works well but it takes at least 2 passes on unbroken ground.
I’m thinking a tiller would be easier and quicker.
How big of a dics do you have? I am looking at an off set harrow 6'

Lilly001

How big of a dics do you have? I am looking at an off set harrow 6'
6’ Browns.
It’s a cat 2 disc and it’s heavy.
I pull it with a 65 hp JD.
It does the job. But it’s hard to manipulate in small plots.

NMH5050

6’ Browns.
It’s a cat 2 disc and it’s heavy.
I pull it with a 65 hp JD.
It does the job. But it’s hard to manipulate in small plots.

I have the same machine and really like it. Are you interested in selling the harrow? PM me if you are.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Hmm I just got new rope and that new grigri + I’m thinking a bipod …..don’t need much