Is it just me...

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Never even noticed that button. I just don't go back to threads I don't like.

Maybe the lock down has you a little on edge?[/QUOTE
No, I'm enjoying the isolation for the most part. I think I'm just getting ornery in my old age, and I'm not even that old yet!

ryanh487

I never really understood the point of getting offended by a stranger's opinion on the internet. Anything I'd ignore someone for is stuff that would get them banned anyway, like spam posts or constant personal attacks.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I never really understood the point of getting offended by a stranger's opinion on the internet. Anything I'd ignore someone for is stuff that would get them banned anyway, like spam posts or constant personal attacks.
Me neither, but it's a handy tool for intentionally cantankerous trolls!

GeorgiaBob

I used the ignore button a few times just to get rid of the troll spam. Then I realized that most everyone I had put on ignore had later been banded by elfiii. Why waste the time, or miss the entertainment, when the real trolls will be gone soon anyway?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I used the ignore button a few times just to get rid of the troll spam. Then I realized that most everyone I had put on ignore had later been banded by elfiii. Why waste the time, or miss the entertainment, when the real trolls will be gone soon anyway?
Funny that you say that. I noticed that a lot of the folks I put on ignore got banned shortly afterwards. I think @elfiii may be using me as advanced recon.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
but my ignore button has a hair trigger lately. One guy only made one post and I started ignoring him. I could just tell...

I think one of your relatives disabled mine right after I got rooked into this mod thing. That was the worst perqs imaginable.

LTZ25

This place is so well behaved I can't see hitting the button on anyone , except maybe me .