I've got to brag a little on my youngsters...

Booner Killa

I can't stand it anymore. I took 36 4th and 5th graders to Perry on Sat to shoot at the state fun shoot the Ga DNR and the NASP put on. The Gon Network helped TREMENDOUSLY and everyone had a great time. I have to brag on my team. We brought back six trophies, 2for 1st,2 for 2nd, and 2 for 3rd for elementary boys and girls. We also qualified to go to Louisville Kentucky and represent the state of Ga at the NASP Nationals Championship:banana:. My kids (and parents) are so excited we can't stand it!!! The shoot is Apr 26, 2008. We have a lot of money to raise from now to then but we are extactic. I can't tell you guys how proud I am of our kids at YOUTH Elementary. They make my job a blast. :fine::fine:

Nugefan

glad ya took the time to take em out ...

:cool:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Im gonna tell ya my friend, I was excited when I saw yall come in the back way....the real thanks for getting this program started and continuing to grow belongs to people JUST LIKE BOONA KILLA!!!!!!

They are the ones that make this program WORK!!!!!!

I was very impressed with your kids. They were GREAT!

I wish yall could have hung around a little longer. It was a GREAT event with every kid i came in contact with being particularly special, although Im sure all of them were. Ijust got to meet some great youth at this event. Thank You GWF for hosting the event it was great.
Again I want to encourage all teachers on this board to get this program in the schools its BOE approved by the state there is NO REASON for ALL schools in the state NOT to have an active program.
I really want to thank not only BK but all of you who are taking the time to make this program work.

Congrats to your KIDS!!!!

sawyerrt10

AWESOME!!! God luck in KY

3darcher

Way to go Boona Killa!!! Your kids will remember the upcoming Kentucky trip for a long, long time.

Jasper

Great job Booner and congrats to the kids! Thanks for caring and taking the time. :banana:

Hoyt man

way cool brian! good to know there are teachers out there going above and beyond to bring the kids to this awesome sport. good luck to all you chitlins.

Brian from GA

Your kids did great. They acted very much like Ladies and gentlemen... but it could have been that you got them up before daylight to have them on that first shooting line on time:bounce:

Make sure you get a donation bucket on the counter at every local 3D event and at all the sports stores in the area. Five bucks per shooter could really boost your fund raising efforts!!!

Latest posts