Jc Conner drags

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I got a half dozen 2 pound tracker pro rigid w/forged points and a half dozen 3 pound tracker pro pivot drags w/forged points today

Gonna be some serious draggin this year. I like these better than the other ones I’ve got just at first glance. Some serious iron here folks
E519B7A8-2007-4E5B-A72D-A6F248FAFDEC.jpeg

sportsman94

What other drags do you like them better than? I have some sabertooths and like them a lot, but would like to pick up another dozen or two of some sort of drag

canine933

I got a half dozen 2 pound tracker pro rigid w/forged points and a half dozen 3 pound tracker pro pivot drags w/forged points today

Gonna be some serious draggin this year. I like these better than the other ones I’ve got just at first glance. Some serious iron here folks
View attachment 1179269
J C Conner makes top shelf stuff for sure. His hand tools are unmatched in durability in my opinion.

Doug B.

J C Conner makes top shelf stuff for sure. His hand tools are unmatched in durability in my opinion.
I don't have anything that's JC Conner but I can tell just from pictures online that none of his stuff is rinky dink mickey mouse stuff. Those drags look just as tough as all of his other stuff. You should never have to replace them because of manufacture flaws!!!

canine933

I don't have anything that's JC Conner but I can tell just from pictures online that none of his stuff is rinky dink mickey mouse stuff. Those drags look just as tough as all of his other stuff. You should never have to replace them because of manufacture flaws!!!
I try to buy as much of his stuff as I can. Mr Conner is getting on up in age and don’t know how much longer he may be in business. Most all his stuff will last a lifetime. Those drags will hold up very good.

Doug B.

I try to buy as much of his stuff as I can. Mr Conner is getting on up in age and don’t know how much longer he may be in business. Most all his stuff will last a lifetime. Those drags will hold up very good.
That is very true! I have already regretted buying cheaper stuff only to have it break when I needed it. I wouldn't have had to worry about it if I had bought his to start with!!

furtaker

He's a trapping legend for sure. I'd love to spend a couple of days on the line with him but it will never happen. Does he still go to Texas every year?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
What other drags do you like them better than? I have some sabertooths and like them a lot, but would like to pick up another dozen or two of some sort of drag
I have a saber tooth and one of those made from rebar that MTP makes. The fixed ones are similar to the saber tooth

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I have one of those half hoe half shovel deals that I think could be used in a word war and still work. Probably going to get a longer handled shovel at some point

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I’m debating on getting some more soon just for that reason. I’d love to try some one pound drags on coons