Jc Conner drags

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I like it! Thanks for sharing. Mind telling how many you ordered and how much shipping was on them?
I ordered
-6 of the 2 pound tracker pro rigid
-6 of the 3 pound tracker pro pivot with forger points
-A dozen JC Conner chestnut rings
-100 pack of crunch proof swivels

probably 35 pounds shipped total

I had to pay actual shipping and it was $27 and some change.
but the way I looked at it the drags were $95ish for a dozen total from JC Conner plus shipping (about $122) .
If I ordered a dozen sabretooth drags elsewhere they are $120 PLUS shipping.

I’ll probably order some more at some point so I can hoard them because he’s not getting any younger. Probably going to put a couple of his other things on my Christmas list. I’d love to use Jake traps but they’re too hard for me to set I’m tender

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If I get time in the next few days I’ll make a video about the rigid ones too.

sportsman94

I ordered
-6 of the 2 pound tracker pro rigid
-6 of the 3 pound tracker pro pivot with forger points
-A dozen JC Conner chestnut rings
-100 pack of crunch proof swivels

probably 35 pounds shipped total

I had to pay actual shipping and it was $27 and some change.
but the way I looked at it the drags were $95ish for a dozen total from JC Conner plus shipping (about $122) .
If I ordered a dozen sabretooth drags elsewhere they are $120 PLUS shipping.

I’ll probably order some more at some point so I can hoard them because he’s not getting any younger. Probably going to put a couple of his other things on my Christmas list. I’d love to use Jake traps but they’re too hard for me to set I’m tender

Thanks for the info. The “actual shipping” is what had me hesitant. $27 isn’t near as bad as I expected for that. Need to order a couple dozen. Would also love to hear how the rigids lock up too. I’m with you in manufacturer ages. I’ve been buying lure in quantities that’ll take me a long time to go through if the manufacturer is getting up there in age. Never know when these folks will stop producing

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Thanks for the info. The “actual shipping” is what had me hesitant. $27 isn’t near as bad as I expected for that. Need to order a couple dozen. Would also love to hear how the rigids lock up too. I’m with you in manufacturer ages. I’ve been buying lure in quantities that’ll take me a long time to go through if the manufacturer is getting up there in age. Never know when these folks will stop producing
I’ll double check my receipt tomorrow but I’m 90% sure it was $27.

Earlier this week I was going to order some stuff from MTP and shipping was going to be $30 and that was their standard shipping price at that price point (over $100 worth of items)

Last edited: