JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows IV

jimbar

3 hours to go[/QUOTE]
We are back on stand for what will probably be a waste of time for deer sightings because the combine is running full speed on the field we are on. But you never know.

I am in H1 which is a ladder in a low spot between woodlots. Low spot is to my left and standing corn out front. I'm at the blue dot.

Bubba is pink again. He's in the Spypoint ladder about 300 yards east of me. It sits on the edge of the corn.

The farmer is in the green ???

It's toasty at 61 but breezy from the SE and S just behind my left ear.

3 hours to go
View attachment 994066
That looks like a chicken on wheels

Last edited:

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
My phone is sending me video's of deer feeding in the food plot at home. We just crossed the Ohio river from Illinois into Kentucky and there are deer feeding on the side of the road. JT and Bubba should be seeing deer any time now!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I can see deer thru the trees out in the CUT corn...CUT...between me and bubba. No idea what they are, just getting glimpses. Still no word from him :huh:

About 15 mins left

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just a few minutes left and of course the deer are now starting to move. Several around and out front of me. No shooters that I can see.

Calling it a night. If soon good happens y'all will know.

Running out of days

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I ended up with a bunch of deer in corn at dead dark. Bubba saw a handful as well...but left his phone at the cabin.

See y'all in the morning

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
We are back on stand for what will probably be a waste of time for deer sightings because the combine is running full speed on the field we are on. But you never know.

Growing up in so. Indiana, it was often you'd get to the end of the field in the combine, and turn around, only to see deer out sniffin' around for loose soybeans or corn in the stubble.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning gentlemen it's a cool 35 degrees in S Ga and I'm off next 2 weeks and cameras are showing lots of different bucks showing up so hopefully the big one I'm after shows to. Good luck to all

Good Luck! I'ma head into work and hold the fort down in the working world today. Y'all get after it and stick one.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm up and kicking. Almost slept in...windy as hades and down to last day or 2 with a bunch of stands and blinds to run. But I'm up

See y'all in a couple hours