JT, Bubba & Friends Live From The Tree. Changes and Challenges III

Status
Not open for further replies.

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
I moved too. Ground blind on the end of field where bucks went earlier. Problem is if I sit in my chair I can't see out. Actually thing is so short don't think a turkey chair will even work. Maybe a buck will stick his head inside so i can see him. For now I'll just duck down. Just thought I was uncomfortable yesterday. The things we do in pursuit of a good time.

View attachment 1188435
And don't let the red line fool you. Property line marker is in the ditch 10 feet behind me.
At least you can reach stuff when you drop it now.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I moved too. Ground blind on the end of field where bucks went earlier. Problem is if I sit in my chair I can't see out. Actually thing is so short don't think a turkey chair will even work. Maybe a buck will stick his head inside so i can see him. For now I'll just duck down. Just thought I was uncomfortable yesterday. The things we do in pursuit of a good time.

View attachment 1188435
And don't let the red line fool you. Property line marker is in the ditch 10 feet behind me.

That knife in your pocket will make necessary modifications to the blind.

bilgerat

Senior
I got in a ladder stand and realized I need a.jacket , clouds rolled in and I got Chilie , the after a few mins I discovered there was a big sawed off limb right in the middle of my back , very uncomfortable , also the stand made an awful creaking noise every time the wind blew , I said …nope …I’m too old and cranky to hunt a stand I can’t enjoy . I got down and moved to a different ladder in a old giant cedar over looking a small food plot , much more comfortable .prob wont image.jpgsee a deer now but I’m hunting

Last edited:

rosco772001

I'm in . Sitting on a field edge where I had pics of big Hoss yesterday . The word is out and the entire Neighborhood is trying to kill him .
I missed him by 4 hrs this morning . He walked by that stand at 1:57 am . So I know he's holding pretty tight to this farm . As soon as I got in the stand I looked behind me and there is a large white belly laying about 50 yards back . I can see everything but it's head . Looks to either be dead or taking a nap but no visual blood .

Anyways I'm at the blue dot with pics left and right and a blurry pic of the deer which is in center of yellow circle. Two or three shooters in here so let's Draw blood . Good luck and congrats to todays killers!

Attachments

• 9B808407-AE8A-4AA7-8CCA-53CCBFE2AFF5.png
    9B808407-AE8A-4AA7-8CCA-53CCBFE2AFF5.png
    965 KB · Views: 98
  • 809FB143-74AA-4F30-B1CE-B55F0A220FF6.jpeg
    809FB143-74AA-4F30-B1CE-B55F0A220FF6.jpeg
    858.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 9D729B36-150E-4032-AADC-1013C40CBE4A.png
    9D729B36-150E-4032-AADC-1013C40CBE4A.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 99

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm in . Sitting on a field edge where I had pics of big Hoss yesterday . The word is out and the entire Neighborhood is trying to kill him .
I missed him by 4 hrs this morning . He walked by that stand at 1:57 am . So I know he's holding pretty tight to this farm . As soon as I got in the stand I looked behind me and there is a large white belly laying about 50 yards back . I can see everything but it's head . Looks to either be dead or taking a nap but no visual blood .

Anyways I'm at the blue dot with pics left and right and a blurry pic of the deer which is in center of yellow circle. Two or three shooters in here so let's Draw blood . Good luck and congrats to todays killers!
Hope it's not dead. Be sweet if it was a giant bedded

Havana Dude

Congrats to the killers. Nice bucks for the young mans first. Congrats to him. Smile says it all.
Y’all get after em now!!

slow motion

First customer. Doe popped out upwind. Froze stared at blind for a minute then hauled it back into the woods. Maybe thats not a bad sign

slow motion

2 running in and out of the woods. 2 fast and far to say what

slow motion

Must have gotten my wind. All trotted into the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.