Live From The Tree..JT and Bubba 3 days in KY!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
No word from bubba in half hour. Hope its good news and not him just leaving y'all hanging like usual

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Almost done.

Man what a season its been

Will update y'all if sumn else happens. Thx s always for following along

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
not happening folks....everybody cleared the plot again!!.... been a tuff year!!... bring on them gobbling buzzards!!

BornToHuntAndFish

Sounds like a major bummer being teased with deer at the lockon & field then having that haunted field scare the herds away. Did all you can do, but now you get to drag JT's slickhead out & then celebrate with some adult beverages.

:cheers:

Curtis-UGA

Blood was spilled and fine backs traps to show for it! Good job fellas always entertaining!

J Ferguson

Good job JT way to get it done.... Most of us love that bone but heck it's hard to beat them bacon wrapped tenderloin!!!

fellybbob

way to fisnish the BIG ONE fellas blood on the ground congrats JT you too Bubba living the dream chasing the white tail all over the M West. Allways a hill of a ride. See yall

Hornet22

ROMEO
way to fisnish the BIG ONE fellas blood on the ground congrats JT you too Bubba living the dream chasing the white tail all over the M West. Allways a hill of a ride. See yall

Thank you guys for doin this ery year. There are a LOT of us that don't post while ya'll are LFFT, but sit at work, following along, then hurry home to check in at the end of the day. msh22 asks all the time have Jim and Bubba done any good so far? It's been a blast guys, and CAN NOT wait for next year.:cheers::cheers:

J Ferguson

What's up JT just cause she ain't got any bone on her head don't mean we don't want a pic!!!!!!!! Come on dude let us see that lst blood of the season ....

QTurn

What's up JT just cause she ain't got any bone on her head don't mean we don't want a pic!!!!!!!! Come on dude let us see that lst blood of the season ....

What he said.....

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Didn't take any pics folks. They don't make cameras that will zoom in that close lol.

She was a yearling doe. Shot was perfect for a very strong quartering deer. Went in behind last rib and exited front left armpit. Altho she ran 120 yards the blood trail was great.

So this year I've shot three with nap killzone and all three left great blood trails.

I am back in town now enjoying a cold beer and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Hopefully bubba nick and mike have mine and Mikes does skinned :cheers:

Nite people...thx again and I'm glad y'all have enjoyed them again this year
Btw if i get in one more day or two...y'all will know it :)