Mathew’s Day 11/14

James12

Saw pics of the new Lift today. Added colors, new cams on the phase 4 body. Too much bow for me, but sure to be sold :)

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I haven't paid much attention to Matthews lately. What is their calling card nowadays? Back in the day, the refusal to get away from the solo cam almost sunk em.

James12

yea… definitely my fave mfg, they get a lot
of hate and some of the Mathew’s folks probably don’t help that cause. I’ve shot several mfg past 3-4 years trying them out, and there’s just nothing like my Mathew’s to me. It’s a feel and comfort thing. Lots of other nice bows on the market too though.

The newer Mathew’s are very quiet and they’ve gotten the aluminum weights down to the carbon numbers too it seems. Like the cause the Mission bows and their profits go towards as well.

Hunter922

Bought my son (@Huntrr922JR ) a V3X for a college graduation gift. He's a very good 3d and just general archery shooter. That combination is a dart throwing machine. Impressive bow, very quiet ,low hand shock, smooth through the draw process..

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Awe man that lift is 1 sexy looking machine. Combo of light and speed. Prob gonna have to go feel of 1. I haven't had a mathews since about 2014.
The weight of that bow (alum) kind makes the weight of the carbon bowtech and hoyt look silly.

James12

Awe man that lift is 1 sexy looking machine. Combo of light and speed. Prob gonna have to go feel of 1. I haven't had a mathews since about 2014.
The weight of that bow (alum) kind makes the weight of the carbon bowtech and hoyt look silly.

It is interesting for sure. Wish they had a 28 or 27 ata offering. Love my V3 27 and VXR 28.

Ihunt

I like my carbon PSE but it’s not for the weight savings.
I like holding it in cold weather more than I do my aluminum bow.
I’ve tried different wraps but for me, the carbon for the win especially when I’m in the Midwest.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I like my carbon PSE but it’s not for the weight savings.
I like holding it in cold weather more than I do my aluminum bow.
I’ve tried different wraps but for me, the carbon for the win especially when I’m in the Midwest.
I have the Mach 1 stealth. That's what I been hunting with for 3 seasons. Like it but it's mainly because of the weight. I ain't planning on holding a bow while hunting for more than 3 or 4 min at a time at most.

Kris87

I have the Mach 1 stealth. That's what I been hunting with for 3 seasons. Like it but it's mainly because of the weight. I ain't planning on holding a bow while hunting for more than 3 or 4 min at a time at most.

I'm still holding onto both of my Mach 1's. Best bow I've ever owned and messed with(and I mess with a lot of 'em). Its fast, quiet, well balanced, and just a great hunting bow.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm still holding onto both of my Mach 1's. Best bow I've ever owned and messed with(and I mess with a lot of 'em). Its fast, quiet, well balanced, and just a great hunting bow.
Yeah still love mine. My 1 and 2 right now are the pse and my bowtech reign 6. About time to retire the bowtech.

BamaGeorgialine

Yeah still love mine. My 1 and 2 right now are the pse and my bowtech reign 6. About time to retire the bowtech.
I watched a video of the new Bowtech yesterday and it looked sweet. Draw cycle looked unbelievably smooth. I'm going to have to shoot one soon. I love my RX7, but I like a bunch of other bows too. I like bows like a woman likes purses

James12

I held one of the new Lifts the other day. It’s noticeably light and I mean oddly light, and especially for what it looks like it would weigh when you grab it. Im not sure how they did that…. The new rest is a seller too. The other noticeable difference was the riser feels much longer than it looks at 29.5 ata.

Would love to have one and especially in the new faded colors they’re offering, but groceries still on the uptick!