Maybe the craziest or coolest looking buck I've ever gotten on cam

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
On our MO farm. His left front leg is injured and he is humped up in every pic I have and no way to tell age. Gonna be crazy seeing this one coming thru the woods.

Sorry for quality of pics, pic of a pic is never ideal
20200810_102211.jpg20200810_102252.jpg

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Jim,

You must be feeding this buck some strange food that might possibly have some "Corona" in it.......well possibly some "Corona Beer" in it !!!! :hair::pop:

One thing for sure, this buck does have some real character about it. :cheers:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
How old is this guy you think? That’s a crazy rack, but I wonder what it would do Next year. Could he blow up and be one of those high fenced in freaks? Crazy for sure!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
How old is this guy you think? That’s a crazy rack, but I wonder what it would do Next year. Could he blow up and be one of those high fenced in freaks? Crazy for sure!

Cant get a guesstimate because of how he's hunched in every pic. Also cant get a gauge on whether we had pics of him in previous years. Lots of goofy racked bucks, but nothing like this. The injury on his left side would normally indicate an opposite rack, but he's screwy on both sides. We have a neighbor that shot one last year that he said it was tall with a lot of points. He never found him and I guess this could be him as much as any other deer???

DoubleRR

Very Cool and crazy racked buck!... with this CRAZY year 2020..; I would name him the Corona Buck..... and the if I would happen shoot him this coming season...I would have to drink some Corona Beer in his memory!.......................... "Just Saying"
Rocky

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Very Cool and crazy racked buck!... with this CRAZY year 2020..; I would name him the Corona Buck..... and the if I would happen shoot him this coming season...I would have to drink some Corona Beer in his memory!.......................... "Just Saying"
Rocky

Good stuff