Staff member
It wasn't his third strike. It magically went away

mgc.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cool:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

lbzdually

Banned
I will say this slow so you Auburn and Bama fans understand it. If UGA had decided to send Patrick packing they would have gotten sued and lost. Because of the wording of the student athlete handbook, this did not meet the requirements for dismissal. If he had failed the UGA drug test then he would have been gone. If the arrest had stuck he would be gone.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will say this slow so you Auburn and Bama fans understand it. If UGA had decided to send Patrick packing they would have gotten sued and lost. Because of the wording of the student athlete handbook, this did not meet the requirements for dismissal. If he had failed the UGA drug test then he would have been gone. If the arrest had stuck he would be gone.

None of that matters to the haters, they find a single bristle and try to paint the whole UGA program with it.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

the "new" policy. ;)

the "process" policy

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Yeah because if you followed UGA you’d know he has been in trouble literally 6 or more times.

but if the dope wasn't his...
and he tested negative on their test............;)

dawg fans be like

tumblr_nj75y6ui4A1s2wio8o1_500.gif

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We are well aware that some College athletes use drugs. We see it on every campus in the SEC year after year. Plus there is a lot of it that goes on and is know about by a lot of people in the programs that never see the light of day.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think "some" schools have been using that theory for many years. This horse has been beat way after it was dead. Just keep grabbing for them straws.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
If Snoop Dogg can smoke weed, why can't the Georgia football players? Blaze up, mayne! :yeah:

smoke.gif.pagespeed.ce.l9kAyPISQq.gif

DjtsgyC.gif