New Beginnings 2015 Final Ride. JT and Bubba Live From The Tree in Iowa

shaynepaul708

Good luck! Hope it happens early those blinds tough to shoot out of after sun goes down for me anyway ! Let's here that twwaccck

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
First deer. Line doe is walkingfrom my treeline across the beans right to left. She's about 75 out.

Need this to happen

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
And a young 8 is in the corn stubble to my left about 100 yards

...gonna have to lose this chair soon

Come on beast!

BornToHuntAndFish

Hogman3 sure is on a roll this season & congrats on a tall tined beast to go with your Canadian whitetail wallhanger. Sorry about the broken right G2. Hope the rest of the Kansas & Iowa crews can get on 'em soon, too.

rjcruiser

Good sign with all the deer you're seeing. Make it happen!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
7 does. They have changed course and are now heading to the back right corner of my beans. This is exact opposite of what they should be doing.

They should be pilling out of the woods and treeline to my right and coming right in front of this blind like they almost always do.

1 more deer and chair folds up:pop::rofl:

GA DAWG

Ive saw 6 already this eve. Got 2 more come out as I was typing for 8. Zero bucks.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Chairs gone!

3 bucks on levy across beans, 1 doe to my right and 3 does out window to hard right.

Bad pics but yeah

Attachments

• IMG_20151203_20697.jpg
    IMG_20151203_20697.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 894
  • IMG_20151203_36302.jpg
    IMG_20151203_36302.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 886

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
May have a doe that hasn't been bred. She came over the levy and in my beans. The minute she was there all three bucks came from across the field to her and another small buck from my woods trotted over. She ran back up the levy and they all went with her.

Basically have deer in every direction now

No shooters yet, but they are in here

BornToHuntAndFish

Yippee, sounds like chances are getting better & some may be shooting soon. Go get 'em & shoot 'em up folks.

:fine:

ArcheryShotAnimated.gif

ultramag

I have a feeling you are going to get it done the last evening

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm currently all alone. Altho I can see a few deer in the churn to the left, nothing is in my area that I can see.

Seriously considering unfolding the chair, these 47 yr old knees and ankles are yelling at me sumn awful :hammers:

Sunday has set. It's 4:36. 30 mins max

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
And that's a wrap :(

Like always thx for following and the massive amount of participation this year. Obviously I could have killed deer by now, but I haven't had the quality of deer I was hoping for in range but once this season.

I clipped on 3 times this year...twice here in iowa from same stand on 2 different deer and once in Nebraska. Never released am arrow, well except that nasty yotie yesterday.

I've hunted 5 states in last 45 days and its been tough to say the least. BUT I've had a blast and can't think of a better way to spend a season than with all of yall. For that I'm thankful!

I'm sure I'll get a handful more days in the woods in Indiana and am still working on something for January so stay tuned.

I know Artie (qturn) is still trying to get it done in Kansas and may post up some updates or results here, so keep an eye open.

New Beginnings Live From The Tree 2015 is done.

Later people